Sidharth shares everything with them, about the night and his meeting with her that morning.

Ryan asks, "Was she pretty dude?"
Sidharth stares at him, "Seriously tujhe yeh jaana hai? Even after hearing everything."
"Listen, I believe only pretty girls carry an attitude. Just wanted to check. Bolna bhai."

Sidharth smiles, thinking about their friendship. This is how they are, one moment going for their necks and the next moment hugging each other.
"She was actually. But she is too egoistic. I simply hate her."
Rohit leaves his seat, "Bhai, stay away from such girls. Ba (mother) says, these girls can break houses. "
"Borobar, jab Ba boli hai then it must be correct. Momma's boy.", Ryan teases Rohit.

Everyone laughs as Sidharth smiles and says,"Actually Rohit and Badi maa are right. These kinds of girls are self centered. They don't care about anyone else. They can't really take care of others. They can't build a home or relationships. So it doesn't matter if she is beautiful or not, apan logon ko dur rehne ka hai. Chal, I am leaving, I need to return home early."

Ryan stops him, "Ruk. Mat jaa. Aunty doesn't want you to drive a taxi."
Sidharth puts his hand over his shoulder, "I know. But I don't have any other way. Shini needs some money. Freelancing ka kuch nahi ho raha."
"If I give you an option, will you stop?"
"Ryan, you know I won't take money from you."
"Main de bhi nahi raha hun. Listen, there's a band that needs a guitarist for one night. They will give some good money. Interested?"

Sidharth looks at him with surprise, "Which band? What is this all about?"
Ryan smiles meekly, "My father's friend has a useless son."
"Oh! Tu kahin apni baat toh nahi kar raha hai?"
All laugh including Rohit.
"Very funny. Abhi sunne ga?"

Sidharth shakes his head then nods his head.
"He is throwing a party. So he asked for my help. There will be live music followed by a DJ. The band that will be playing has a last minute requirement for a good guitarist. And I know only one not good but amazing guitarist. So, agar tu kahe toh main baat karunga. You can get enough to give it to Shini and use the rest to buy that new jacket you were checking out at the mall."
Rohit walks to him and hugs him, "Tu sachi kuch aur hi cheez hai. You really are such a good friend. I am getting emotional."
"Chod mujhe.. no touching.. Naak mat ponch na.. yucky.. chod.. "
Sidharth starts to laugh with Rohan.

They sit around eating pizza and cold drinks at Ryan's place.
Rohan asks,"Acha, where is this party happening?"
Ryan says,"At one farmhouse near Panvel. "
Rohit asks,"Happening hone wali hai na?"
"You all check it yourself."
Rohan looks up, "Are we going too?"
"Obviously. All are welcome there. And you are my friends."
Sidharth raises his eyebrows, "Ryan, what kind of party is this? Don't tell me it is a rave party."

"Yes it is. So?"
"You know what happens in such places. I.."
"Chup na yaar. You will play then we will drink and dance and eat. Jab jyada chadhe gi kalti Mar lenge. Relax.."

A huge backyard of a farmhouse is filled with young men and women. The place is dark with only some neon lights lighting up the area. A stage at the end of the backyard has a band playing rock music. All are dancing and hanging out at the bars created at each side of the wall.
The band stops playing and a DJ starts playing a remixed song.

Sidharth comes down to the bar where his friends are drinking.
"Uff! Tired!"
Ryan hands him a glass, "Drink this, you will feel better."
"Nopes. You three are sloshed. I need to stay sober to take care of you guys."
Rohit screams, "Shut up! I am tis .tus.. tipsy. I, Rohit Choksi.. And you..What is your name? Wait, I know. SSSidharth Se..Sidharth, you can't stay sober.. just can't.. Ryan Malhotrraa.. pila usse.."
"Rohit, tune kuch jyada peli hai. Drama queen. Fine get me a beer."

As they drink, one girl comes up to Ryan, "Hey, wanna dance."
Ryan nods and joins him. Soon he is on the dance floor holding her close and moving with the music.
"Gaya, yeh subha tak aur nahi dikhe ga. Listen, I need to take Rohit home. He is sloshed. Will you come with us?"
"No. You go. I need to collect the check and then I will leave with Ryan. Should I help you with Rohit?"
Rohan shakes his head and leaves, grabbing his brother by his arms.