'She looks surprised'
'I wonder why?'

During the walk, I kept eating my chocolate sandwich and I ate half of it already. Athanasia was just staring at me with drool down her mouth, and when she notices it she wipes them.

As I was to take another bite, Athanasia flinches. So I took it away from my mouth, and then I did it again and she did the same thing.

I looked at my food and to Athanasia and back to my sandwich.

"Here, you can have it. You seem hungry."

I said as I hand my chocolate sandwich to her.

"C-Can i?"

She asked with sparkles in her eyes. I nodded and she took it and take a bite, she seems to enjoy sweets.

Felix on the other hand was enjoying the sweet moment of us sharing food. And not to mention, he had a tear in his eye.

~ Time skip brought to you by me craving for some chocolates~

W-WHY AM I HERE???

WHY THE HELL IS IT SO AWKWARD IN HERE???

ATHANASIA PLEASE, TALK PLEASE...

I looked to the side and to my surprise SHES TRYING TO AVOID THE EMPERORS GAZE

(Look how adorable she is)

(Anyways AHEM.)

I sighed... mentally... I dont want a death wish if possible.

"I didn't know you couldn't talk" Uncle Majesty started.

"Well this is boring... Not much of a talker?"

"Athy can talk"

She thens gives an adorable smile that i (18 yrs old) thought was adorable, but yet Uncle Majesty doesn't seemed fazed or atleast he acts like it.

'Athy', that's adorable.

"Athanase, do you know who Athanasia is?"

"Hmm... I believe Athy is my cousin" I acted clueless

"..."

"Was I mistaken?" I tilted my head, acted clueless and as calm as possible but infact I was panicking on the inside.

"Hm. No you weren't."

He thens avert his eye towards Athanasia again.

"Why did you stay silent until now?"

I accidentally choked on my tea, and quickly took my posture again. 'You dumbass why would you ask that?! Even im afraid of you! Are you that clueless!'

"Pardon me, your majesty but little girls around princess' age are known to be shy" Felix informed Claude

"Hm. Is that so? Then why is Athanase so talkative?"

I once again choked on my tea.

Ill kill him one day 💢

...
No reply
...

"Felix, Athanase, leave us"

Both me and Felix panicked internally

'Will she be okay??'

With that we exited the room. Not long after we left, a knight from my father's group came running towards us.

"My apologies for coming like this Lady Hana, but his highness has came back and wanted Lady Hana to greet himself" The knight said

"P-papa is back!?" I asked with sparkles visible.

"Yes Lady Hana" he responded

"Please lead the way, I wanna see Papa!" I eagerly asked

"Right away, this was Lady Hana"

You may be wondering why the knight called me 'Lady Hana', I didnt like being called 'your highness' or 'princess'. I suggested to be called by my name but they refuse to as it seems rude they said, so I gave a nickname and they call me that now. Well the ones that are always near me and Papa that is.

Although Rhya, my father, is not my father that I know in the past but currently is, i didnt want to accept him but I did. Why? BECAUSE HE ACTS JUST LIKE MY OTHER FATHER! That is why, and he also seems happy everytime I call him Papa instead of dad or father. That's the least I can do for him in return for his kindness.

To my surprise Rhya is TOTALLY THE OPPOSITE of his older brother, Uncle Majesty. Everytime I visit Uncle Majesty or him wanting to see me, Ill get scared so I just run back to father hoping his warmth would comfort me.

'I feel bad for Athanasia, having a father who is cold and scary...'

'DONT WORRY ATHANASIA, ILL HAVE YOU MEET PAPA AND HAVE HIM COMFORT YOU!!'

I nodded to myself, looking proud. Making the knight question me. Then I soon saw him, the man that loves me so very much. I ran up to him and hug him, even tho I only reach up to his knees.

"Papa! Youre back!"

He then catches me and hold onto my back making sure I dont fall.

"Careful Hana, don't trip"

"Hehe, I wont! After all everytime I trip, Papa catches me in his arms!" I then beams a smile making his heart melt.

He hold onto where his heart is while his other hand covers his mouth.

'HEHEHE I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY CAPTURED YOUR HEART! THERES NO GOING BACK NOW! YOURE GOING TO HELP ME AND ATHANASIA!'

I then smirked internally, Papa crouches down and asked one of the people to hand him a book

"Hana, here, I bought this while I was away. I heard you've been into herbs and medical things lately"

My eyes then sparkles as I covered my mouth, I quickly took it and traced the font over it. Of course being the bookworm, I was more than happy. I took a peek and hugged it

'THIS MAN SURE DO KNOW ME WELL!! Damn, my mother was lucky to meet him!' I thought as I twirled around

"Seems that you're satisfied with it, to be honest I didn't know which one to get. There was tons of option. But im glad you like it Hana!" He scratches his head

I looked at him a gave him my warmest smile and proceeds to say

"Thank you Papa! I really appreciate this! I'll make sure to look after it!"

Then he hugs me tightly, the ones that wants to squish you to death thanks to being adorable.

The knights around us was so happy to be 'blessed' by this sight, some sheds a tear while others covers their mouth careful not to ruin the moment. A moment then passed as I hug him back.

"Hana, join me for tea"

"Sure thing papa"

He then proceeds to pick me up and leads me to where we always have tea together.