Saying this he smirked.

Stupid.

Is he human?

Nah, he's Lucifer's twin brother who has escaped from hell in a spaceship on a mission to destroy the life of most beautiful women in the world, that's me.

Ohh my donuttssss!! Save me from this rhino.

Wow! That's nice.

His new name.
🦏 RHINO!

Add it to the list.

If anyone could do me a favour, please count the number of names I kept for my lovely husband, that I lose count everytime I keep a new name for him.

He's the first in the whole universe to get an Oscar award for 'the person who's name is being changed every other minute by his beautiful and most the brainless wife'

And me, the most beautiful wife of his, will be proud of him that I raise my collar before his first wife cause he received the award because of me and his first wife being the jealous hippopotamus, she'll be jealous of her husband's second wife.

S: Naa panni na neengalum panni tha.

Saying this I glared at him.

He raised his eyebrows, amused

S: Naa varavae illa. Neenga matum poitu vaanga.

Saying this I turned and laid down on the bed and turned my face.

Let him go, enjoy with his third wife, also known as car.
Yea, he got married few days back and the main reason for this marriage is that, his second wife who is also known as Sana is a crack. And he himself being the brainy, which he isn't, thought that he would spend his lifetime riding with his third wife other than to just talk with his cracky second wife.

A: Seri va

Saying this he came to my side.

I'm being stubborn, I know. But let him convince me for what he had done this afternoon.

This afternoon, after eating lunch, they served ice-cream which is the love of my life before Arjun arrived.

Me being the foodie, ran towards the ice-cream anna to be pulled back. Confused, I looked back to see Arjun glaring at me.
I looked at him with a question mark for which he started speaking senses that we shouldn't eat ice-cream in this cold climate and started scolding Vikram anna about his carelessness for keeping ice-cream as a dessert in this cold region.

What the donut is his problem? Why the donut does he care about me eating my love!?

And I didn't eat my ice-cream. For the first time in my whole foodie life, I've ignored ice-cream even though it was just Infront of my eyes. I didn't ignore, the husband of three wives made me do so.

A: Va di.

I turned my face to the other side.

A: Okay sorry. Bike la yae polam. Naa en bodyguard kitta eduthutu vara solren.

My eyes widened in joy.

I got up suddenly and thanked him.

S: Thank you Ajuuuu!!

Saying this I hugged myself and swayed around.

A: The things you make me do.

Saying this he shook his head and took his mobile and dialled his bodyguards number.

The things I make him do? What the donut did I make him do?. It's just a punishment for the sense filled talk he gave this afternoon after seeing the ice-cream.