S1 ⊰|34|⊱ Embracing Motherhood

"Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children."

—William Makepeace Thackeray

₪₪₪

WARNING: Long Chapter Ahead!

₪₪₪

Her eyes fell on the most horrendous sight of a dead animal that was probably a dear.

The corpse was fresh and Swara was freaking out upon seeing the sudden sight. She jerked her hand trying to get off the blood from her hand but it wasn't happening.

"Ughh!" She looked here and there and saw a huge rock. She rubbed her hand slightly over the rock, wiping off the blood.

Where are you Aarav? Please for god sake be safe; She internally cried.

"Grr!"

She halted hearing a growl. Her heart was beating like crazy, she for sure didn't want to die before finding Aarav.

She turned around slowly as to not make a single sound, examining her surroundings...but she couldn't see anything.

Her eyes fell on the dear corpse she tripped on before when it struck her frightened self that predators are always around the preys after they kill them.

At this realization...she closed her mouth tightly with her palm to prohibit any kind of yell leaving her mouth.

She slowly began taking a few steps away from that place...If she wants to find Aarav, She needs to stay alive.

She tip toed as slowly as possible. Trying not to make a single sound...forgetting the fact that nocturnal preys can spot her anyhow.

This was Swara's way of trying to survive. She never had experience surviving in a jungle that is ruled by hyena's.

She walked as far as possible. Far away from the fresh corpse.

She felt another drop of liquid flowing down her elbow that was drenched in the blood of the dead dear but to her relief it was a raindrop.

She looked up at the sky figuring out the moon being covered by dark clouds and before she could realize, it began raining.

If it was a normal scenario, where she was out on a picnic with her family and maybe then it rained...that wouldn't have been a problem. In her case, things had taken a horrific turn. This was not even close to a picnic...It was more like nature taking out its rage on her and her child.

She was loosing patience and her faith from this saying 'Everything happens for the good' was fading away.

"What's your problem?" She yelled at the stars like she was trying to talk to someone who sat above the clouds and watched her life like a show.

"Why do you always enjoy taking away people I love the most?" Tears flowed down her cheek as she kept yelling.

"First you took away Vansh!...My Vansh! Why? he was the one who taught me to love myself...when I was accepting things as my fate...you are on the verge of snatching my dadda away...and now? You want to take away my son? Stop playing with my life....PLEASE" Swara fell on her knees...and joined her palms like she was begging.

"Please...return my son...please keep him safe...please give him back to me... Maybe...Maybe Aarav and...and Dr. Kunal became a reason for me to live....please don't take that away...please help me find my Aarav!" Swara cried like a baby.