Emily goes missing

Ellerie and her friends were very upset but thenJames pulls up an idea to go to Emily's house ellerie and her friends go toemilys house but the house was locked. Ellerie's mother called ellerie had togo all the friends went home. Once ellerie reaches she asks her mother do youknow where emily is her mother said Emily has gone ravika to meet the king andwork for him like I did ellerie asked what do you mean by like I did ellerie'smother told her that she used to work for the king of ravika ellerie's mothertold since emily is gone we can study and make you a sorcery master elleriethought to herself and thought if shebecomes a sorcery master she would go to ravika and see emily and she said toher mother I will study hard and go to ravika and meet the king. The next whilethe rest of ellerie's friends gathered in the middle of the village she was inthe basement with her mother studying hard and casting spells ellerie's mother was so happy but what ellerie did not think about is her friends if she goes to ravika she would never see her friends. One year has past ellerie had become a sorcery master her mother was so proud of her. One day a letter came from the king of ravika for ellerie she had been called to work for the king of ravika ellerie was so happy ellerie packed her bags. And the next day a big carriage arrives with ravika's finest horses she had totally forgotten about her friends that she went inside the carriage and went on their way to ravika. On the way there she remembers her friends so was so happy she forgot to say goodbye to her friends ellerie asks the carriage to stop but the carriage would not stop because the carriage was under a spell the carriage would only stop after it reaches the palace in ravika.