This girl in front of me,

Lee Chaeryeong.

I'm in disbelief.

Am I seeing things wrong?

"I've waited you for so long, you're now finally awake." she stretched out as she said that.

"Why are you doing this?? Chaeryeong-ah, are you out of your mind?!" I increased my volume speaking to her.

"Lee Chaeryeong! Untie everything here!!"

"Shut the fuck up! Don't you dare yell at me!" she stared at me deadly, gripping my shoulders tightly with both of her hands. I flinched and trembled.

I never thought she would have this very scary side of her.

Her mood and expressions changes so quick, she was smiling seconds ago and now she's here right in front of me staring deadly.

My eyes are shaking in fear as I looked in her eyes. A pair of eyes which is full of anger and hatred.

"What happen to y-you... C-Chaeryeong-ah.."

She smiled again.

Loosening her own grip own my shoulder, she stepped backwards still looking at me for seconds and turned to the back, walking to the wall.

There's tables with quite a lot of things I guess but I can't see what's on the table well.

The moment when she stopped walking as she stood right in front of the table, I looked at the wall and everything seems to make sense now.

There's photos of Yeji. Everywhere. The pictures of only Yeji and some with Chaeryeong her own self in with Yeji.

Jealous?

Obsessed?

She's crazy.

As I'm looking around the whole place since it's not that dark anymore, I found out this place is actually quite big.

What kind of place is this?

This place is really freaking me out. It's still a little dark here even though there's many lights on wall and as I said earlier, the temperature in this place here is quite cold.

I felt stressed in this room, it's like there's something on top making pressure on me. Is this... an underground basement or something?

As I'm still having thoughts in mind of this place, I flinched when I heard Chaeryeong sharpening a knife. The sound was sharp and loud.

Knife...

She started grinning and laughed for a few seconds and stopped again. She's scary and I'm scared.

"Do you like this place? It's amazing, right? Lia?"

"W-What place is th-this..?"

"My basement." she said in a deep voice.

Why does she have such a place like this? Doesn't her father knows about this? How did she get so much money making herself a place like this below her house??

"Do you think you can steal Yeji away from me? Hah, it's impossible." she said as she continued sharpening the knife.

Am I dying soon? Like today?

My heart is beating faster and faster every second spending in this terrible place.

"You started clinging onto her for months... How could you approach her that easily? Whenever I'm with her, you showed up to take her away from me..." she continued talking.

"How can you take her attention away from me so easily? Why do you want to steal her from me? Why?" she said in a sad tone.

"I didn't and I've never planned to steal anyone from you, Chaeryeong." I replied, trying to talk without stuttering.

She didn't give me any response. Instead, she started humming songs. I feel so uncomfortable than I already am when she hummed.

The song she hummed and the sound of her still sharpening the knife, it's horrifying.

"Yeji will never like you if she knows this side of you." I said.

I didn't know where did I found the guts to talk to her like that but the one thing I know is I regretted saying it.

The moment she heard what I said, she stopped humming and what she's doing. Chaeryeong turned around and stared at me.

I blinked a few times and gulped again. I'm being stupid aren't I?

I looked at her too and this is definitely not the Chaeryeong I know. She looks so scary, her head was a little lowered down and her eyes were locked on me, staring ever so deadly.

And what she did the next second, it's more scarier.

She laughed maniacally out of a sudden, her arms around her stomach as she keeps laughing, louder and louder.

She then stopped suddenly and looked at me sternly. Her mood changes had never failed to send chills down my spine every time.

She started walking closer to me, an evil smirk appeared on her face as she gets closer and closer to where I am.

"How would she know... if you'll never have a chance to tell her?" She stopped walking when she's standing right in front of me.

She placed both of her hands on the sides of the chair's armrest and leaned in closer, our face got so close.

"Hm?" She questioned as she tilted her head a little and her eyes met with mine.