Chapter 3

Raven's p.o.v.

I woke up on the couch after having the strangest dream. I had a dream that Beast Boy and I watched a movie about some guy who becomes a pirate or something and his girlfriend or whatever thinks he's dead but he's really not? And then the weirdest part, Beast Boy and I kissed. Then I realize there is an arm around my shoulder. I slowly turn my sleepy head to see Beast Boy, fast asleep. 'So it wasn't a dream,' I thought to myself. I carefully pull his arm off of my shoulder and put it by his side, then place a blanket on his sleeping form. His fang hung out of his mouth, and I could hear his breathing. He's really cute when he's sleeping. And al the time. Maybe I actually do like him. The rest of this week should be interesting...

Beast Boy's p.o.v.

I woke up on the couch, feeling drowsy. I rubbed my hands through my most likely messy hair. Then I remembered the absolutely spectacular dream I had last night. I stretched, folded my arms behind my head, sighed. Then smiled. My dream was very realistic. Raven and I watched The Princess Bride, my favorite movie ever, then kissed. I rolled my head towards the television and spotted something familiar. The main menu for The Princess Bride glowed on the screen. My eyes open wide with shock, then I turn my head towards the kitchen. Raven stands there making pancakes, wearing the same grey hoodie and dark blue basketball shorts she wore in my dream. Or was it a dream? "Uh, Raven?" I ask.
"Yes, Beast Boy?" She responds, seemingly surprised I am awake.
"Umm, like, what happened last night?" I ask, curious and awaiting her response as she walked towards me with a plate of pancakes.
"Something...unexpected," she says as she places the breakfast on the table in front of me. I just stare at them.
"Don't worry," Raven said. "They're vegan."
I poured syrup on the pancakes and began to eat. I chewed a giant bite, then swallowed.
"So, Raven," I say as I pick up another piece. "Why did you make me breakfast?" She shrugs.
"To thank you. For showing me it's okay to do something a little crazy." My eyes grew wide, now realizing exactly what she was talking about.
"It's no problem, Rae Rae," I say, winking. Her cheeks turn a cherry color that is very vibrant against her pale skin.
"I had always thought that you liked Terra," she said, seemingly jealous.
"I thought I did," I responded. "Terra is, nice and all, but there was always something missing. It didn't feel right." I pause to look at you. "You feel right," I continued. She tucks her hair behind her ear, the way she does when she gets compliments. "So, now how do you feel about doing something while the team is gone?" I ask hopefully.
"Well..." She says, tapping her chin in thought. "I feel like... We should do something while the team is gone." I smile.
"Something crazy?" I ask.
"Something crazy." She responds.