𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐊𝐀 𝐈𝐈

someone asked me
who did i have in mind
as inspirations to Tomomi's
personality. So I made a
list of characters that are
based on Tomomi's personality
traits...

Haku ( Naruto )
Violet Evergreen
Teka Todoroki ( by ackerbangbang )
Enji Todoroki ( only by a little )
Dabi ( her bad side which falls back
on enji )

those are only a few since
I wanted tomomi to have
multiple sides to her and
you'll see what I mean when
I say she reminds Teka of herself.

disclaimer: Teka is owned by
ackerbangbang and is not my
oc. if you want to see more about
her, i suggest following her insta
or tumblr.

dong forget to comment and
vote

happy reading!!

      Two Weeks Ago

      Two Weeks Ago......

     Teka didn't know what she was expecting when she found herself standing at the front door of her now estranged son's home. After much convincing from her new husband, Billionaire Canadian Jimmy, she decided to try with her son again. Despite it being a bit too late for that.

   She practically left him alone after he turned 18. He decided a long time ago that he wanted nothing to do with his mother. Or, he just didn't bother with her. And Teka could understand why.

   Both of them were severely hurt by Yoshino's death. But the both of them didn't know how to comfort each other. Teka wasn't used to loving anyone like she did Yoshino and Enji was never taught how to properly comfort people. He was learning but Yoshino died before he could finish their lesson on life.

   Which left a huge gap in their hearts and a big gap between them.

   But yet and still, here she was. Patiently waiting for someone to open the door with her 5th husband beside her.

   Teka was shocked when Enji actually agreed to meeting her again. She expected him to hang up on her once he recognized her voice over the phone.

   "This might have been a dumb mistake." Teka mumbled, crossing her arms. She was dressed in a all white, short sleeved designer pencil dress, diamond earrings in her ears and matching necklace around her neck.

    Her magma hair was tied into a high ponytail and she wore red bottom white heels. Everything about her screamed luxury and those they were in a very rich neighborhood, they still stuck out.

   Before Jimmy could reassure her yet again, the door swung open.

   Expecting her son, Teka was about to greet him but, to her surprise, it wasn't her son. She ( being a tall woman ) craned her neck to look down and see someone unfamiliar but at the same time, familiar. In a sense of her looks.