❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

Start from the beginning

"...Well, it seems I have nothing to do until later then." Albedo trailed off while placing a finger to his chin and looking downwards, (Y/N) humming in response as if to agree.

"Same here. I was just thinking of messing with someone today." They admitted, probably going to do some stupid shit with Venti again or maybe travel with Aether and Paimon to wherever they travel to at this time of the day.

"In that case, would you like to spend the rest of the day with me? I won't need to be back until late." Albedo offered, as he pondered if it were appropriate to simply leave now to indulge in what he wanted when the materials for his experiments were fresh and right there.

He ended up just shrugging it off, thinking before he goes he could just store it away in a place that accommodates their elemental nature, while of course properly putting away the chemicals. He wouldn't want to waste them, and it was never okay to put it back in their bottles since they were already poured out of them, so he would have to store them in places accommodating to their own nature and return to it later. Despite how unsafe that sounded, he was sure it would be fine since they weren't going to be gone for long.

"Sure! What're we going to do?" (Y/N) excitedly asked as they wondered what Albedo did for fun. It probably wasn't to the extent of Venti's fun of pilfering wine, perhaps reading in the library like they did with Lisa is what they assumed.

"I have a nice idea, we won't have to go far and I'm sure it will be fun for the both of us." Albedo said as a smug smile upturned his lips, making (Y/N) raise an eyebrow as they pondered new ideas at the assumption the both would enjoy it.

"Say, (Y/N)? Do you have any swim wear?"

——————♡——————

"Your outfit is quite fitting, you look nice." Albedo complimented as he looked over at (Y/N), who stood in front of him practically bouncing in excitement.

Albedo had his medium length hair tied back neatly, similar to how he would have it while conducting experiments, while some loose strands covered his face. He pushed back one of the loose strands behind his ear as he looked over at his companion, who confidently placed their hands on their hips.

"heh, of course I do." (Y/N) arrogantly said, though they let out a joking laugh afterwards before walking closer to Albedo.

(Y/N) then bent down slightly and pointed at Albedo's stomach, making him question what they were doing, before his hands immediately shot up and over his stomach when (Y/N) poked him from the ticklish sensation.

(Y/N) hummed in satisfaction as they stood up straight and nodded their head, analyzing the abs of the alchemist.

"Gotta say, I didn't expect those muscles, I thought alchemists were nerds who don't work out." (Y/N) said as they admired the firm and toned body in front of them, very appreciative of being able to witness it. 

Albedo was shirtless as he just wore his dark blue and gold swim pants, enjoying the way the sun felt on his body. He sighed and shook his head, moving one of his hands upwards to cover the bottom half of his face as he hid a smile that wouldn't die down.

"That's very stereotypical. It's important to keep in shape, and I'm assuming you do too." He said as he looked at (Y/N), though he wasn't so bold as to point out exactly what he admired about them, even though everything about them was practically perfect in his eyes.

(Y/N) immediately cancelled any further conversation as they spun around and dug their feet in the warm sand, there being no cool breezes like there usually were, and the sun seemed to beam brighter than normal.