Chapter 1

There were always the normal friend groups in 1-A such as the Dekusquad and the Bakusquad but there was one friend group that the class and teachers just could not for the life of them understand.

This friend group consisted of Kaminari Denki-the Class Clown(read:idiot), Todoroki Shouto-The Ice Prince, Shinsou Hitoshi-The Insomniac, Midoriya Izuku-The Sunshine Boy (read:apathetic) and even Katsuki Bakugo-Boom Boom Boi(read-softie) joined them occasionally.

And that's because they all understand and that's more then they've ever had before.

But secrets could not be kept isolated for long and things must be brought to light...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It was a Saturday morning and for once all of Class 1-A even Aizawa-Sensei and Bakugo was out in the common room together and everything was finally peaceful and quiet therefore they all finally worked on relaxing from the stress of school and the league of villains.

Of course they could never have a peaceful day.

Just as someone was about to ask something to the odd group in the corner looking grim what was wrong there was a bright flashing light, screaming and then darkness.

Awareness returned to them in bits and pieces for everyone involved, they felt like they were floating in a pool of black and then they were falling and suddenly the darkness started to have light again.

Izuku was the first one to fully regain awareness and decided the most logical thing to do would be to look around in order to have enough information to come to a conclusion and hopefully a solution.

He looked around and found that they appeared to be in what appeared to be a theatre room filled with beanbags and chairs alike and at the front of the room was a big theatre screen with a plaque stating 'the writer'. On further inspection could see exactly who else he knew was in the room, this included the whole of class 1-A and B, the U.A. Staff and Hatsume Mei.

As soon as they regained awareness the staff were up in defensive positions, Aizawa had his capture weapon at the ready and his eyes were glowing red signifying his quirk use. The students were all looking around in anticipation and resignation while taking defensive positions and casting wary glances around the room.

The silence was broken by Aizawa "Who are you and what do you want?". There was a beat of silence,

Then a grey flash appeared blinding them for a moment. When they reopened their eyes there was a figure in front of them who looked approximately 16 years old with short brown hair with bangs, blue-green eyes, wearing fishnets, plaid ripped jeans, corset, combat boots and many accessories including necklaces, a belt with chains, a bucket hat and rings. There was no way to identify their gender as they looked very androgynous.

They all tensed even more at the appearance of this mysterious person. They had no idea who this person was or what they wanted with them but they could only assume the worst and hope they're prepared for it.

When they spoke their voice was rough and slightly monotonous with a feminine edge to it, "Hello everyone, my name is Echo pronouns he/they/she but I prefer he/they, today I'm going to be showing your alternate realities centred around your main anchors".

This caused an eruption of murmurs in the crowd talking about the possibilities of who the anchors will be and shouting over each other in order to be heard. They were silenced by Echo "Quiet" their voice wasn't even loud just a lazy drawl but to people in the theatre it felt as if it vibrated off the walls right into their ears with no escape and everyone instantly quieted.

"You will find out the anchors as we watch the realities. After every chapter we will switch to another of the next anchor and so on. Any questions?" It was silent before Nedzu popped up, "excuse me?" Echo simply raised their eyebrow to show their listening "why exactly do we need to watch these alternate realities?"

"Because I am sick on tired of these anchors being hurt over and over again because of incompetent bastards. Maybe now you adults will actually solve the problems". The adults looked absolutely stunned about his words but the villains were all giving them venomous glares and collectively thinking 'how incompetent are they for this to be the only solution for them to listen?'

Meanwhile a specific group was oddly silent and looked extremely uncomfortable from what they just heard but the only one who noticed was Aizawa and he started to have a vague idea of who these 'anchors' will be.

"Let's get started then shall we" and with that the massive white screen at the front of the room started up with a loading bar.

Downloading...

Loading...

97%

100%

Loading successful...

Emote(for it is scattered)