When Tomoe went to the roof today to eat lunch and relax with Kyoya, she didn't expect Ryohei to be there as well.

"Ryo-chan?" She blurted out, surprised that he was on the roof talking to Kyoya when she clearly told the incoming first years to avoid the roof and the demon prefect.

"Kocho-senpai!" He shouted happily when he saw her. "I hope you are having an EXTREME day!"

"Y-Yeah I am..." Sweat rolled down her face when she saw Kyoya's mood plummet even more.

He glared at her from behind the unsuspecting boy. 'How do you know this loud herbivore?'

She shrugged. 'He's my friend. Ryo-chan said so himself.'

"Hn?!"

"Rude. It's not that hard to believe."

Ryohei confusedly looked between the two, wondering how they just communicated without saying any words. He beamed. 'They must be EXTREMELY close friends!'

"So why are you here Ryo-chan?" Tomoe asked, turning his gaze away from Kyoya to the younger boy.

The gray haired boy grinned, pumping his fists up. "I'm here to be EXTREME friends with him!" He pointed at Kyoya and Tomoe's eyes widened.

'Friends with Kyo-chan?!' She wiped the tear forming at her eye. 'To think someone would willingly want to become friends with him! I'm so happy!'

She smiled, giving him a thumbs up. "Please do become extreme friends with him!"

Kyoya growled. "Small animal!"

"Yes I EXTREMELY will Kocho-senpai!" Ryohei replied, smiling brightly.

"Let's have lunch, okay?"

Ryohei continued to bug and hang around Kyoya and Tomoe. The girl was still shocked at how Kyoya began to relent to Ryohei and at how persistent the boxer was.

"He thought I was Hibari Kyoya," Kusakabe explained to Tomoe one day after school, making her laugh as he began to retell the story.

"Haha! You, Kyo-chan? Looks like you might get disciplined for identity theft." Tomoe began to stifle her giggles. "I can't believe he got you two confused. No wonder why he was hanging around Kyo-chan and trying to befriend him."

Kusakabe rolled his eyes. "Kocho-san, please stop laughing at this situation. Hibari-san was already mad enough."

Tomoe waved a dismissing hand. "No way, anyhow, I'm glad that Kyo-chan finally had another friend besides us."

"Another friend?" he repeated before looking down at her in horror and shock. "Do you mean Sasagawa-san?"

She grinned. "Yep. Ryo-chan and Kyo-chan are now friends even if he doesn't admit it." 'Besides, despite how annoyed he was, Kyoya seemed happy to have another person willingly talk to him.'

"Alright! Let's go Tetsu-chan!"

"Go where Kocho-san?"

"To get Ryo-chan to eat lunch with all of us."

"E-Eh? Kocho-san wait!"

"Hey Kyo-chan, I've been wondering about this for a while..." Tomoe trailed off, looking at the running Ryohei from the DC room's window.

"Hn?" Kyoya replied, not looking up from the documents he was working on.

"Why hasn't Ryo-chan been asking you to join the boxing club?"