"You pregnant?" Durk asked.

"Yes," Demi mumbled, rolling her eyes.

"And how old are you?" Booka asked.

"Don't worry about it," Demi mugged.
Durk and Booka looked at her and then at each other.

"It ain't our business, it ain't our business," Durk mumbled while Booka shook his head.

"And I'm assuming the daddy is that little nigga that shot Von," Ikey joined.

"Yeah but it's all good. I got something for his ass," Von smirked.

"Just leave him alone. I don't need anything happening to him. He has a kid to raise now," Demi implied.

"Girl, do it look like I give a fuck? You gon be a single mom anyways when he cheat on your ass," Von mugged.

"He wouldn't do that," Demi defended.

Girl-

"Trust me, that high school love story shit is fake. That shit don't last sweetheart," Von explained, "bitches ain't loyal no more and your nigga is a bitch."

"Plus, all relationships come with ups and downs and cheating is mainly one of them," Doodie added.

"Exactly. Every body think Durk don't be cheating on India, but you gotta listen closely to them lyrics. He most definitely be fucking with other hoes," Boona explained.

"You must got me confused with Von or something because I do not cheat on my bitch," Durk said.

"I ain't never cheat on Asian," Von defended.

"You should've," Muwop mumbled.

"Cheating is not apart of ups and downs of a relationship. It shouldn't be apart of a relationship at all. If you don't wanna be loyal to your partner, then it's no point of y'all being together."

"But what if you really love somebody but you still wanna fuck with who you want?" Doodie asked.

"If you still wanna fuck with other people then you couldn't really love who your with."

"So if you know all this about love then why you still single?" Memo asked me.

"Did you just ask me that after y'all just told me y'all cheat on y'all girlfriends? That should explain why I'm single."

You think I came this far by being dumb you stupid bitch? *youngboy voice*

"We not saying we be fucking the bitches. Sometimes you just need your dick sucked,"Booka shrugged.

"Well, being single is better than being lied to and having to worry if your man is getting his dick sucked by someone else."

"You suck dick?" Demi asked me.

"Why?"

"That's her favorite word," Von chuckled.

I just like to know why things are going on...

"Whatever. Where are my keys so I can go home?"

"You not going no where until you cook," Von smiled.

"But I don't wanna cook."

"But we want you to," Durk joined.

"I could eat," Demi added.

"Did I ask? I'm not cooking."

"Well, good luck finding your keys," Von said folding his arms.

"Just go cook, it's no point in arguing with him," Demi said.

She's right for the first time. I'm not about to argue with a dude that stands like this:
🤬
<|>
(  )

________________________________

Hello beautiful people! I been a little depressed due to a loss in the family but I'm getting better!

I'm going to try to update again later because I know this is kinda short and boring! Love y'all💙

-Denver😘