Chapter 5

‘Hey Austin my man Jake’s here’ Miles says while motioning for him to get up. ‘Ok I'm on my way’ he says while standing up. ‘Who’s Jake?’ I ask while following him. ‘He’s our manager’ he said while wrapping his arm around my waist.

‘Austin my leading man’ Jake said as we entered a room that looked like an office. ‘Hey Jake, this is Jess my girl’ he said as we approached him. ‘Well it’s nice to meet you’ he said while kissing my hand. ‘Like wise’ I said as I spotted Sam sitting by Miles.

‘Well what's this about Jake?’ Austin asks as he holds a seat out for me. ‘Well I was thinking since you guys have been gone for a while now that your fellow fans would love a returning concert. I was thinking about having it in two days from today.

We would sing “Keep moving”, “Party on” and “Let’s rock” ok’ he said as I gave Austin a worried look. ‘Sounds good to me’ Miles said with his usual grin. ‘What do you think Jess?’ Austin asks me. I was quiet for a while, ‘Um sounds like it will be fun’ I say with a small smile. ‘Are you sure’ he said with a more business look in his eyes.

‘Yes’, I say confidently, ‘I can’t wait to hear you sing’. He took my hand and squeezed it lightly. ‘Well Jake looks like we are having a concert and add one more song to that list’ he said with his beautiful smile.

‘Ok what's it called?’ he asked while taking out a piece of paper. ‘“My Girl” the instrumental part is simple. We will rehearse five hours before the concert and that’s all. Tell the other guys to start practicing and don’t be late’ he said as Jake wrote everything down. ‘Ok well I better be going bye guys ill be calling.

Oh where’s my manners it was nice meeting you girls’ he said while leaving the room. We all stared at each other for what felt like forever. ‘Well I don’t mean to be rude, but I'm taking Jess out tonight alone’ Austin said as he stood up.

‘Ok, Jess give me the room key then. We are headed back to our place’ Sam said as I handed her the key. ‘Keep it PG will you two’ I said as they started to head out the door. ‘Of course, but don’t worry about us you two have fun. Oh and I will text Lin so Jason wont bother you’ Sam says with a smile before walking out of the door with Miles on her heels. Once they were completely gone I turned to Austin.

‘So what are we doing?’I asked him as he led me back to his room. ‘What ever your heart desires’ he says with a grin. ‘I don’t know take me some where special to you’ I told him as he walked to his closet. ‘Umm ok, here come pick out a jacket it will get cold out there’ he says as I walk into his huge closet. I looked around to find the perfect one.

I then pull out his blue aero jacket. ‘That ones my favorite’ he said as he helped me put it on. ‘Just like me’ I said a bit to cocky. He laughed but shook his head yes. We then walked hand in hand out side to call for a cab.

He gave the driver hand written directions so I didn’t know where we are headed. I laid my head on his shoulder and shut my eyes the whole ride. No one said anything until we pulled up to our destination.

‘Jess we are here’ he whispered to me. I opened my eyes and looked around to see we were at the place I saw from his window. ‘Oh my Austin’ I said while wrapping my arms around his neck. He paid the driver and then took my hand.

We didn’t walk far he then laid out a blanket and set the basket down. ‘This is amazing’ I said looking around.

‘Yes just like you. I thought it would be the perfect place to take you’ he said with a warm smile. We then began to eat turkey sandwiches and chips. To drink we had my favorite Dr Pepper. ‘So how’s your first day been so far?’ he asked me as I finish my sandwich.

‘Great I love it here and the time I'm spending with you’ I said as I moved into his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my hair. ‘I'm happy you’re happy’ he said sweetly. For a while we sat in silence, just watching the sun set behind the water.

‘Are you ready to go its getting dark and we have to walk a distance’ he said while standing up. ‘I was born ready’ I say while taking his hand. We start to walk up the road as I find my self getting tired. ‘Awe Austin how much further?’ I ask as he frowns at me. ‘About ten more minuets and we should be there’ he said with a reassuring smile.

‘Will you carry me please’ I ask as I stop walking. He smiled at me and pulled me into him. ‘It will cost you’ he said devilishly. ‘Yeah well I'm ready to risk it all then’ say while leaning into him. ‘Ok I hope you don’t regret it latter’ he said as he lifted me off my feet.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder as he walked the rest of the way for the both of us. He was right it was only ten more minuets, and there was a cab waiting for us. He told him my hotel address as I relaxed in the back. I am so tired I could sleep for days I thought. It wasn’t long until we arrived at my hotel. ‘Are you coming up?’

I asked as he paid the man. ‘Of course’ he said while wrapping me in his arms. We took the elevator to my room on the second floor. I walked into my hotel room with Austin right behind me. When we got into the main room we got sight of Sam and Miles making out on the couch. ‘Get a room’ I said as they both jumped apart.

‘Wow Jess, you nearly gave me a heart attack I didn’t here you guys come in’ Sam said while looking at the two of us. ‘Ok well we are going to my room night Sam’ I said as I walked to my bed room door. ‘What about me?’ Miles said feeling hurt. ‘Oh sorry good night Miles’ I said with a grin. ‘Hey man don’t leave with out me’ Austin told Miles as he closed my door behind him.

‘I need to shower’ I told him while pulling out my Pj’s.

He sat on my bed watching me as I walked into the bathroom. I took a quick shower changing and leaving my dirty clothes on the floor. Austin then walked in as I started to brush my wet hair out. ‘So beautiful’ he muttered while wrapping his arms around my waist from behind me. ‘Thanks’ I say as he kisses my ear.

‘You’re so very welcome’ he whispered to me. I then felt the heat between us, the feeling that I should just be kissing him. So I did, I turned around in his arms and kissed him. He then lifted me onto the counter top, never letting his mouth leave my own. I groaned against him, loving the attention and the power I felt.

Finally I pulled away gasping for air. He laid his forehead against mines as we both caught our breath. He smiled faintly as he backed away from me. I hoped down off the counter and walked out to my bed. I laid down as he walked to my door. ‘Where are you going?’ I asked in a sad voice. ‘I should be heading home’ he said weekly.

‘No please stay with me a bit longer’ I begged him. He smiled over at me but didn’t make a move to come near me. ‘Please’ I nearly whispered to him hoping he would come back to me. He looked at me for a while before giving in. He walked over to my bed side and sat down. ‘What's wrong?’ I asked him sounding worried.

‘Nothing’ he lied while trying to smile. ‘Austin’ I said as he looked me in the eyes. ‘Yes my darling’ he said while playing with my hands. ‘What's really wrong?’ I asked as he tried to avoid my eye sight. ‘Nothing I'm just ganna miss you’ he said while finally looking me in the eyes again. ‘What do you mean?’ I asked a bit confused.

‘When you go back home’ he said with a faint smile. ‘Oh Austin, don’t think about that’ I told him while climbing into his arms. ‘Ok’ was all he said as he held me. I found my self drifting off in his arms. ‘Jess’ he said shaking me softly. I opened my eyes to see his face no further then an inch away from mines.

‘I have to go, ill see you tomorrow’ he said while kissing my forehead. ‘Ok, good night love’ I whispered to him. He kissed me one last time before walking out of my door. Once I couldn’t see him any longer my eyes shut. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you injoyed this so far feel free to vot and commet (Good or Bad)