‘Well then are we swimming or what?’ Miles asked while looking around at everyone.

‘Yeah’ Sam said while pulling her shorts and tank-top off. Devin watched her closely as his eyes grew a bit. ‘Devin take a picture it will last longer’ I told him while laughing. ‘Wow you must be the one my brother chose’ he said while looking me up and down.

‘How can you tell?’ I asked placing my hands on my hips. ‘Because I see you are filled with sarcasm like he is’ he said with a sly grin. Austin rolled his eyes at his brother as he pulled off his shirt. ‘Well’ Miles said while jumping in and Sam followed his lead. I took off my shorts and tank-top ask Devin watched me.

‘Jezz, staring problems’ I said while looking him in his eyes. ‘No, not at all just looking’ he said as Austin stepped in front of me. ‘She's off limits, so stop’ Austin said just as Lucy and Luke walk over. ‘Devin swim with me’ Lucy said while pulling him away.

He winked at me as he picked her up and jumped in. ‘Jessie’ Luke said while grabbing my hand. ‘What?’ I say while looking down on the little boy. ‘Will you swim with me’ he asked as we walked to the pool side. ‘Sure’ I said with a bright smile.

‘Sam’ I say while looking around to see her on Miles back. She smiled over at me and motioned for me to come in. I climbed in slowly as the cold water hit me. I placed Luke on my back once I got use to the water and swam over to Miles and Sam.

‘Hey you better watch out’ Miles said to Austin as he swam to my side. ‘For what?’ he said as clueless as I was. ‘Little man here is about to steal your girl’ he said while laughing.

I then reached out and pulled his dripping wet hair, ‘Ow’ he said. I decided to act like a child and stick out my tongue. Sam threw back her head and started laughing just as Miles let her hit the water. ‘Hey jerk’ she said once her head broke the surface.

‘Sorry’ he said as innocently as he could. She rolled her eyes and swam away as he followed her. ‘Can he swim?’ I asked Austin referring to Luke. ‘Yeah a little bit’ he said while grabbing him off my back. ‘Go’ he told him as he put him in the water.

‘I don’t want to’ he said while reaching out for my hand. I grabbed his little hand and pulled him to me. ‘Ha she's mines’ he said while sticking out his tongue. ‘No little man she's all mines’ he said while trying to take him from me.

‘Hey why are we making assumption?’ I asked the two of them. ‘Don’t I have a say in this?’ I asked as Austin smiled brightly at me. ‘Yes of course’ he said as Luke kissed my cheek then laughed. ‘Well that settles it’ I say with an arch in my eye brow.

‘Yeah and what's that?’ Austin asks intrigued. ‘Well didn’t you just see that I must be his since he kissed me’ I said teasing him. ‘Ha told you Austin’ he said with a mocking grin. ‘Wow never new that my little brother was that dirty’ Austin said while swimming away.

‘Austin’ I called as he stopped to turn to look at me. ‘Where are you going?’ I asked all jokes aside. ‘To go find something to eat, whys it matter he has calms on you’ he said eyeing Luke in my arms. I swam over to him and put Luke on the edge of the pool.

‘No he doesn’t’ I say while putting my arms around Austin's neck. ‘No are you sure’, he said as a cocky grin spread across his face, ‘prove it’ he dared. And me being the daring person I am, I kissed him as his arms weaved around my waist and my legs went around his.

If it wasn’t for the rude interruption I don’t think we would have ever pulled apart. I looked up to smile at our intruder. ‘What Devin?’ Austin asked his older brother. ‘Nothing just wanted to know can I get in to’ he said with a bit of a laugh.

I rolled my eyes at the moron above me. Austin didn’t say any thing to him as we both climbed out the pool. Austin handed me a towel as we headed back into the house. I wrapped it around me after drying my hair as much as I could.

‘Where's Sam?’ I ask him as I look around the house. ‘With Miles in his room he has here’ Austin told me as he wrapped his arm around my waist. ‘Oh he has his own room’ I said amused. ‘Yeah he basically lives with me’ Austin said while walking me into the kitchen. ‘Thirsty?’ he asked me while taking out two cans of Dr Pepper.

‘Yes my favorite’ I admit as I take the can from him. He smiles while taking my free hand and leading me up stairs. ‘Ah this is your room’ I say as we walk in. ‘Yup the one and only’ he said while sitting on his bed. ‘I like it, it’s a lot bigger then mines back home’ I tell him while walking to his balcony. ‘Wow’ I said staring out to the beautiful sight.

‘Yeah I know that’s why I picked this room’ he said while wrapping his arms around me from behind. ‘It’s amazing’ was all I was able to say. ‘You really like?’ he asked as I turned around in his arms. ‘Like I love’ I say as I eye his guitar.

‘Oh will you play for me please’ I beg as he turns around to see what I'm staring at. ‘Sure’ he says while walking back into the room. He grabbed his guitar and sat down on his bed. He pulls the strap on and takes his pick out. He strums a few cords as the sound fills the room.

Then he started to strums a fimilar song,

‘Alright let's go. There's gonna be one less lonely girl, One less lonely girl,One less lonely girl,One less lonely girl. There's gonna be one less lonely girl,One less lonely girl, One less lonely girl’ he sang as I smiled at him. 'How many "I told you"s and"Start over"s and shoulders have you cried on before?How many promises? Be honest girl. How many tears you let hit the floor?How many bags you packed. Just to take them back?Tell me that how many either "or"s?But no more if you let me inside of your world. There'll be one less lonely girl, One less lonely girl,One less lonely girl'.

Once he finished I clapped as he took his guitar off. ‘You are amazing’ I said happily as he runs his fingers threw his hair. ‘So mister musician’ I said while kicking off my shoes and laying back on his bed. ‘What beautiful?’ he said while laying by me.

‘Are you going to get real busy any time soon and forget about me?’ I asked not wanting to think about it. ‘What, no, I could never forget you Jess. You are my everything now’ he said while looking me in the eyes. ‘Jess’ he said while holding my chin in his hand. ‘What?’ I say trying to not looking into his eyes because I knew mines held sadness.

‘I will never hurt you, never. You mean too much to me now’ he said trying to make me believe him. ‘I know’ I whispered back still a bit unsure. He smiled at me hoping I would smile back, but I couldn’t. ‘Jess smile for me please’ he half way begged as I tried to smile but just couldn’t. He frowns at me while moving hair out of my face.

‘What's wrong girly?’ he asks while never letting his eyes wonder away from mines. ‘Nothing I'm just trying to believe you as much as I can’ I admit to him. ‘How can I prove it to you?’ he asks me while sitting up. ‘I don’t know I guess over time’ I said with a faint smile.

‘And surely I will get you to believe’ he said while kissing my burning cheeks. I caught my self staring into his eye just as some one walks into his room.