Who is he?

Present day

No one's pov

"HELP ME! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!" A young woman cried out into the dark night sky. She was trapped in a dark alleyway where no one could hear her.
"Shut up you bitch or I'll cut your throat." A man hissed. He was pinning her to the wall, with nothing but bad intentions for her on his mind.

??? Pov

"HELP ME!"
I groaned.
'This day has been long enough. I'll just ignore it.'
"PLEASE SOMEONE SAVE ME!"
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Fine.
I quickly got up and pulled my mask over my face, before jumping over the rooftops to where I heard the cry.
I could see a man and a woman, no older than 25.
'By the looks of it his quirk won't help him win any fights. Seems like a low life, petty thief. Nothing I haven't dealt with before.'
I jumped down.

No one's pov

The dark figure moved closer to them.
"Get off her." He sighed. He didn't sound very dangerous. He just sounded very tired.
"Ha! Or what? You'll call the police?" The man mocked.
The boy scoffed.
"As if."
The figure moved closer before gabbing his hand, crushing the man's wrist, and throwing him to the ground.
"ARGH! YOU BITCH! COME HERE SO I CAN FUCK YOU UP!" The man angrily launched himself at the masked boy, who just simply side stepped. The man flipped out a knife and aimed straight for the boy's chest.
He hit......but nothing happened.
The boy looked like he had been tickled at
most. The man shook in fear at the sight of him.
"W-who are you? What are you? You're a-a monster!"
The boy grabbed his neck and tightly squeezed it, crushing his windpipe.
"Oh honey believe me, I know."
The man's lifeless body dropped to the ground as the boy turned his attention to the woman.
"Don't tell anyone about me. Not even the police. This never happened. Tell anyone, anyone at all, and I'll hunt you down and slit your throat. Got it?"
She nodded her head in fear as he ran off.
She dropped to her knees.
'Who was that?'

Same time, different place

No one's pov

"DAMMIT!" A blacked haired man angrily yelled out.
"SHOTA!" His wife yelled back, poking her head around the door to see why her husband was still awake.
"Sorry Emi."
He sighed.

He had been tracking the masked vigilante for months, trying to catch him.
With all the evidence found thus far, he had concluded that the masked vigilante was no older than 17.
He had originally wanted to arrest him but Principle Nezu had other plans.
That's why it was so important to find him.

"Shota you really need to get to bed." The woman pleaded. "You have a class to teach tomorrow." The green haired woman said as he wrapped his arms around his wife, snuggling his head into her stomach.

"I know Emi it's just...I want to find him. I need to find him. I have to know what drove a child that young to become a vigilante. To kill the bad people instead of imprisoning them. I have to know."
She sighed as she played with his long hair.

"I know you do. I wanna know too! But right now you have a class to teach in the morning and a bed to sleep in. And you also have a wife who kinda needs attention." She mumbled that last part.

He smirked slightly.
He pulled his wife closer before wrapping his arms around her shoulders, and nuzzling his face into her chest.
"Yeah you're right. I'll finish my work tomorrow." He didn't move from his place.
"I love you Emi."
The green haired woman smiled.
"I love you too Shota." She said whilst pecking his head.

Time skip to next day

The USJ

No one's pov