²𝐄𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

●●●

Rory sat next to Jackson with a bored look on her face. He decided trying to keep things civil that they were going to take turns in the step of suturing up the man's arm.

Now, he was suturing and after he was done, she was going to have to clean up his blood and bandage it.

"Frank!" Rory turned her head to see a young girl running into the hospital. She assumed that that was the girl that the two men were arguing about.

The blonde got up and went to the other side of the gurney to get her supplies ready, seeing as Jackson was almost done with the last few sutures.

The girl ran to Frank and started passionately kissing him. Rory raised her eyebrows and suppressed a laugh. "Honey, are you okay?"

"I'll be fine, sweetheart."

"Get off her you perv!" Suddenly, Rory was pushed put of the way and she fell to the ground, bumpingher head on the tray table on the way down. "I'm gonna kill you, you son of a bitch!"

It all happened pretty fast. The dad ran at Frank with a hammer and Jackson tackled him to the ground. Rory held a surprised look on her face as she held her forehead.

The security alarm started to ring and guards and Hunt came around the corner. "Nice work." He praised.

"Thanks."

The security guards took over and Jackson got off of the ground. People started clapping for him and Rory scoffed loudly, pulling her hand from her forehead and cursing under her breath.

Avery turned to her with a proud smile and walked over to her holding out his hand. Rory snorted and got off of the ground by herself before grabbing gauze pads, morphine and a suture kit.

"Hey, where are you going with that?" He called out to her as she walked past him, bumping his shoulder. She didn't answer as she turned the corner.

She had a smile on her face even though she was bleeding. She saw the face of Timothy as she was about to enter one of the trauma rooms.

He was smiling but then his features contorted into worry as he saw the blood coming from her head. "Whoa, Ror. What happened?" He asked, holding the door to the room open.

The two entered and she sighed. "Well, some guy came in and is apparently in love with this other guy's daughter." She nodded, settling in one of the rolly chairs and pulling a mirror down from the ceiling with the lamp on it. "Other guy runs at him with a hammer and I just so happened to be in the cross fire."

Timothy's eyebrows raised. "W- he hit you with a hammer!? Darling, we need to have you scanned or checked for a concussion or s-"

Rory held her hands up with a surprised smile. "Tim, calm down. He didn't hit me with a hammer. I fell and hit my head on the tray." She explained, grabbing a syringe and filling it with the right dose of morphine. "I'm fine but I can already tell this cut's pretty deep."

The British man walked forward. "Well- here, let me help you." He said softly, pulling a chair up in front of her. He took the syringe from her. "Plus, this will be plastics practice." He chuckled. "Mark would be proud." Rory laughed and shook her head. Timothy brought the syringe up to her forehead. "This is going to pinch a little."

Rory rolled her eyes with a smile. "Okay, doctor." She said sarcastically. Timothy chuckled and injected the morphine. Instinctively, Rory reached for his hand and squeezed it.

After a while, the two sat in silence as he sutured her wound. Her eyes didn't meet his until he was finished. He set the equipment down but didn't move his face away from hers.

"I know that we probably won't get out of here until tomorrow morning. So, breakfast instead of dinner?" Timothy asked hopefully.

Rory pretended to think with a smile on her lips. "Sounds good." She patted his chest and he leaned in to kiss her. The woman scooted back a little bit. "Blinds are open." She whispered.

Timothy inhaled deeply and glanced down before backing up. He smiled and stood from the chair. "Make sure you patch that up before you go, darling. See you later."

Rory waved at him and sighed. Looking around for one of the large band-aids.

●●●

Rory huffed ad she sat down next to Lexi in the cafeteria with her lunch tray. "This blows." She heard Alex say, sitting down as well.

"Getting your ass kicked?" Cristina asked.

"Shut up." The man rolled his eyes with a mouthful of sandwich. Rory giggled and stuck a carrot in her mouth. "I heard you and Ror's was the one that got a standing ovation in the ER."

"Yours is the one who saved the whole ER From the maniac with the hammer?" Lexie asked, stealing a carrot from Rory's tray.

The blonde rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Oh, my God. All he did was tackle a guy. And I got hurt so, he didn't do that great of a frickin' job." She grumbled, motioning to her head.

"Yeah." Cristina added. "All he did was some stupid ninja leap. I used actual medicine to stop a person from dying."

Lexie glanced at Rory guilty. "Well mine has a notebook." Rory noticed a little red notebook in her hands. "A notebook that she takes notes in, notes of a very personal nature, and I stole it."

Rory's mouth opened with a smile. "I... I have never been more proud." She shook her head, clutching her chest.

"You what?" Cristina asked.

"Give it." Alex asked in a weird voice.

Lexie stuffed the notebook in her bag. "No. I-I am not sinking to their level. They are, vindictive and they are aggressive. And- and they are not team players." She hit the table. "A-and if we are not careful, that spirit is going to infect our hospital. We have to fight it."

"Which is why you stole her notebook?" Rory asked with a smirk, poking her shoulder.

"And read it." Alex added with his mouth full.

"Well, she's not a very nice person." Lexie whispered.

Izzie walked up behind them and Rory smiled. "Hey." She had two cups of coffee in her hands.

"Oh, score. You rock." Alex asked, trying to take one of them from her.

"Oh, no, that's not for you." She told him.

"Who's it for then?" Cristina asked.

"Charles." Rory raised an eyebrow and set her carrot.

She clicked her tongue and tilted her head to the side. "I-i'm sorry. You're Mercy Wester, Charles? Evil Mercy West Charles?" She asked loudly.

"They're handing us our asses on a plate, and you're serving him coffee?" Alex asked.

Izzie smiled. "Charles is actually kind of awesome. And if you all could get past your sad little egos," Rory scoffed at this and pursed her lips. "You'd realize you can't write off all the Mercy West residents just 'Cause you feel threatened." Izzie finished, snatching the coffee back from him amd walking away.

Rory snorted. "Charles is so using her." She chuckled.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hey y'all! There's the second chapter!

Again, sorry it's not a lot but I wanted to get something out since it's beem a while since i updated. If you could tell me if there are any mistakes, please please, that'd be great!

Also. I wanted to tell you in advance that I plan on making all of you reading this bawl your eyes out because I'm just that typa girl lmao

Love youuuuuu thanks for reading <3