Tangled Theory!!!

Ok, ok, ok so I suddenly have like this huge Tangled theory.  So if the rumors are true that there is another Tangled season they need something right?  Of course it could be like Big Hero Six s3 where they tie up some loose ends, or maybe it's a spinoff because what can they do with a season four without the main mystery of Moonstone and Sundrop? What if I can tell that they can do everything!

Ok, so first off.  Rapunzel is the sundrop.  That didn't change when she sent the Moonstone and the Sundrop into space.  She is the human reincarnation of the sundrop, she's just not holding the actual sundrop in her body anymore.  My reason why is because when Cass gave her a small piece of the Moonstone, her hair didn't turn blue and she just needs a connection to the sundrop to use her powers.  Also, Cassandra couldn't use the tiny piece, but Rapunzel could.

I want to add the core reason Rapunzel got her hair back was because the Moonstone had wanted to protect her since she was carrying the sundrop inside her. That is why it could not heal but was indestructible.  To keep her from harm.  Also why it grew so long while the first time was because her hair just hadn't been cut.

Also there's a chance that Rapunzel might be immortal since she didn't die from the blast, yet Cassandra did.

And if there's a human reincarnation of the sundrop, could there be one of the Moonstone?  Moon Varian theory back in place lol.  Because it's not Cass.  She had to have the entire Moonstone to make it work, because it wasn't made for her, or her for it.  Rapunzel didn't need the whole stone, just a tiny fragment to give her a connection to the sundrop. Plus, I believe that the Moonstone only would find/make a human reincarnation since the sundrop did so.  The only two people born that would have been close to or related to someone who was always near the Moonstone was Varian and Eugene.  And since Eugene is older than Rapunzel, the Moonstone wouldn't need a reincarnation yet, which means it's firs and only chance to create one was when Quirin and Ulla had Varian.

Now, it could be from Quirin, or maybe Ulla was also from the Dark Kingdom and maybe she was around the Moonstone too?  I don't know.  Either way, Varian probably got the connection to the Moonstone from Quirin.

But here's another thing.  Why were the sundrop and Moonstone separated to begin with?  That couldn't have been an accident, it happened for a reason.  So what if they are keys and they were sent to earth to keep then away from whatever was locked or way.  Or maybe there's a different reason.  Rapunzel just sent them back into space.  What if she just made a huge mistake?

So what is Cassandra left to find her destiny.  Maybe the writers did that for a reason.  Maybe she finds something.  It's highly possible since they only had permission for three seasons that they ended it just in case.  Hence the whole ending sequence.  They never once said they would never make a season 4.  That might be why there are some loose ends, because the writers might have a plan for more story, they just didn't have permission yet.  Maybe season 4 is meant to build even more climactic.

Now, this doesn't prove that there will be a season 4.  This shows that there is so much more to explore with Tangled and how it is possible for another season.  Plus, Disney has seemed to realize how big the Tangled/TTS/RTA fandom is, and they never back away from a chance to squeeze a franchise for money.  I hope they don't squeeze too hard though.

Plus, I would love to see some Varian and Brotherhood bonding. On a fun note, it would also be fun for Eugene and Varian to realize on screen that they're basically cousins and see how they embrace it.  Of course, that's not a necessary thing, but would be fun to see.  I don't think anyone would argue about getting some more quality Team Awesome screen time.

Also, I would love more songs!  Ah, just the thought of maybe getting more master pieces from Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure would be so amazing!

Anyways, put down your thoughts and theories in the comments!  I'd love to hear them!