chapter 3

HEY GUYS SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE FOREVER, DIDNT THINK I WOULD GET ANY READS BUT THANKS TO ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE READ

Oliver's POV

'Thea' I shouted. I heard the slight patter of footsteps moving swiftly down the stairs. "Oli is that you" I heard her say." "urm yes, look we need to talk" I replied. "about what" but before I could say anything something shattered the window of Theas open lounge and there was a loud thud. "thea get down" i yelled as a reached for my phone and dialed Roy's number. I told him to get here as soon as possible and hung up. I crawled across the floor to Theas side and there stood someone in a fully black mask with white tear drops under the eyeholes. He towered above me and Thea, he was easily 7ft high. In his hand he held what looked like a giant axe. The next thing I knew the axe was flying towards my face but just as it was an inch away, an arrow hit the mans hand and the axe suddenly changed course and went flying back across the room. Roy must have used one of the new high impact arrows i have been designing because the axe looked heavy and it went straight into the wall.

I hurried to my feet as diggle

chucked me my bow and quiver. The mysterious guy was heading back over to me, he had just yanked the axe from the wall.

Roy's POV

The giant dude with the axe was striding across the room, muscles bulging and easily spinning the axe around his head. Oliver was quick he sent a net arrow flying and it wrapped around the guys feet but it was not enough to stop him, his stride was shortened but it only made him look more pissed off. I tried to help Oli and sent an arrow flying at the giant but he caught it, snapped it in half and continued to near Oliver. I could hear Felicity's breathing quicken over the bluetooth as the man was only a few steps away from Oliver.

Oliver's POV

This is it i, i thought to myself, i have to quick and i have to be brutal. I launched at the giant in front of me and started to block and attack. I kicked, he punched, i blocked, he punched, i shot and still he punched. This guy never blocked and that might be a weakness. i tried again but he never seemed to tire, his breathing was a constant pace but i was starting to lose energy. He quickly grabbed me in a headlock and dragged me towards the door.

SORRY GUYS A BIT OF A BAD CHAPTER BUT I WILL DEFINITELY BE UPDATING MORE OFTEN NOW. DID YOU GUYS WATCH THE SEASON FINALE IT WAS AMAZING BUT I'M REALLY SAD TO SEE ROY LEAVE, HOPEFULLY WE WILL SEE HIM AGAIN. I LOVED THE PART WITH THEA IN THE HOOD AND THINK I WILL TAKE THE IDEA FOR THIS STORY. I NEED MORE VILLAINS SO COMMENT IF YOU HAVE ANY GOOD IDEAS.