chapter 24 ~ 'love sprung from my only hate'

Start from the beginning

A party? What party?

"What? No. I'm not going with you."

But I really want to have that debate with him about the play.

He shrugs his shoulders and walks away. God, he read my mind. I absolutely despise him at the moment so this is going to be a tough choice.

***

"Hey Brie?" I look at my best friend as she lays on her bed, deep in thought.

"Yes love?"

"There's a party in about two hours at the Hufflepuff common room... are you going?" I ask her.

"Oh yeah, I heard about that party. It's going to be a big one apparently..."

"And?"

"Girl, you know I'm going!" She exclaims and stands up.

"Thank god!" I sigh in relief.

"And who are you going with?" She asks me.

"I'm uh... going with Riddle." I tell her.

"Aw that's so cute! You two are adorable together." She tells me.

"Right." I roll my eyes. "I'm only going with him so we can have a debate about Romeo and Juliet." I roll my eyes.

"Wait, you guys aren't together anymore?" She asks me with a frown on her face.

"We were never together... and no. We weren't on speaking terms until he asked me to come with him to this party."

"Now is your chance to get back with him!"

"I don't want to get back with him." I lie.

Of course I fucking do, but I can't! If the Dark Lord find out I'm going this party with him then I'm dead. That's why Mattheo needs to teach me occlumency.

Plus, I can't even tell Brianna or Enzo that I'm a fucking death eater now and my reasoning for becoming one because if I do, then Voldemort will use legilimency on Enzo and he'll find out my plan.

Anyways, I decide to take a shower and get ready for this stupid party that's going on and as I'm doing so, I come up with a plan.

I'm going to mess with that Riddle boy, and show him what he's missing. I pick out my most revealing dress that portrays the best parts of my body.

Thank god my dark mark is covered with a spell so no one can see it, at least I can wear what I want. But the sight of it makes me feel sick everytime I look at it.

"OH MY GOD." Brianna says all of a sudden as she approaches me. "You look gorgeous!"

"Thank you Brie! So do you, you look hot." I tell her and she twirls around.

Suddenly, we hear a knock on the door so we both head on over to open it. Standing before us, is Mattheo and Enzo, both of them holding a rose in their hand.

Their faces light up as soon as they see us and Brie jumps over to give Enzo a hug. I grab Mattheo's hand and pull him into the room so he doesn't get squished in the doorway.

"For you." He says softly as he hands me the rose.

"Thank you." I say quietly and take the rose off of him. "What's the occasion?" I laugh, directing my question to Enzo and Mattheo.

"We just thought we'd surprise you." Enzo smiles as he wraps his arms around Brie's waist.

"Very gentleman of you." I say and Mattheo looks down at our hands which are still holding.