❄𝐂𝐚𝐟è 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 ❄

Fem reader!! (will do masc in future.)

It's a rainy friday evening, and y/n is currently in her room, doing nothing but laying on the bed.

'' Ughh, I'm so bored. '' you exclaimed, as the rain poured down.
You were so tired and exhausted after school, and had just gotten out of the shower.

Suddenly you awoke from your daydreaming by hearing your phone.
''BZZZZT!''
You got up and checked your phone, but then dropped it.

ℂ𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕪𝕦𝕟 <𝟛 - 6:24 PM
heyy y/n, I hope this doesn't sound weird but i really miss you.
would you like to hang out??
ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵒᵛ:
No way. Chongyun? My old best friend?
I thought he.. forgot about me.
You got your phone up again and texted him back.

ʏ/ɴ - 6:27 PM
hii, of course i do!

ℂ𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕪𝕦𝕟 <𝟛 - 6:27
sounds good, and also - would you like to hangout at the local cafè?

Oh my gosh. Me and Chongyun.. At a cafè.. ALONE??

ʏ/ɴ - 6:28 PM
okay I'll be there soon!

You stared at your phone in disbelief.
''Chongyun replies fast!!''

You got out of bed excitedly, and threw things behind you from the closet until you finally found something decent.
There was a huge pile of clothes behind you.

''That'll do, it's not like we're going anywhere too fancy anyway.''

Y/n put on an oversized hoodie, along with a plaid skirt, white knee - high socks and accessories.

Something like this. ( You can of course, imagine yourself in anything else. )

You grabbed your bag with some stuff, as you ran out of the door

You grabbed your bag with some stuff, as you ran out of the door. It was still raining, and you forgot an umbrella.

''Shoot - well, it's okay. It's not that far away.''
You ran as the wind blew your hair aggressively, until you finally arrived.

As you got inside the cafè you saw Chongyun waving for you at the best seat in the cafè.
''Yay!' Finally I'm getting to see Chongyun again'' , you thought to yourself.

You sat down on the other side of Chongyun, who had a decent but fine outfit on.

''I've missed you a lot!'' you said looking into his icy blue eyes.
''I've missed you more.'' he replied with his calm voice, that you've missed so much.
eeeek!

After a few minutes of chatting, a fine looking woman came over to your table.
''May I take your order?'' said the blue haired waitress.
''Of course, I will have Nr. 23, the onigiri, along with a cola.''
''Okay, sounds good. What would you like, Miss?'' the lady said.
You replied nervously ''I'll have the.. Nr 14, (fav food) please!'' As the waitress quickly wrote down the orders in a white tiny schedule planner.

As you and Chongyun chatted, you couldn't help but blush from happiness.
Finally; I've missed him so much!

''When will the food come? I'm staaarving.'' You said even though you ate dinner earlier at home.
''Surely it will come soo-'' Chonyun said, but his sentence was cut off by the waitress saying: ''Enjoy your meals.''

''Yeah, there we go'', He said. ''You forgot to order a drink..'', He mentioned right after taking a sip of his cola.
''Thats okay, no worries'', you replied as you started digging into your meal.
''I'll just order one later'' You said.
But suddenly Chongyun got up and walked up to the reception and talked to a waitress.
He came back with another straw and placed it in his drink.
''Here, y/n!'', he said while smiling.

HUWAAA???? I'm too nervous for this.. you thought to yourself quickly before reminding yourself you're not supposed to have a crush on him anymore.

You were blushing like crazy.
''Y/n? Are you okay?''
''Y.. Yeah yeah I'm okay!! ehe..'' You managed to get out.
''Okay, well this straw is yours and this is mine'', He said. You bent down to the level of the straw, as you drank from the drink.

You didn't even notice that Chongyun was drinking from it at the same time as you before you looked up a bit.
You opened your eyes widely as you opened your mouth, and the straw got out.
''T-Thank you..'' You said, trying not to scream.

This was way too awkward for a person that only reads about romantic stuff.

Chongyun asked: ''Would you like a bite? These are so tasty!'', as he offered a piece of the onigiri with his chopsticks.

You took the chopsticks and ate it.
''huwaaa, it really is yummy!!'' you exclaimed.
''Yup! Told you so!''

After you chatted and had a ton of fun, it was 9:23PM.
The waitress came over; ''Thank you for visiting us, sir and miss. The bill is $64.99!''
She said. Whaaat!? 64?? I can't let Chongyun pay for that! You thought, as you said ''I'll pa-''
''I'll pay, miss'', Chongyun said quickly.
''No no, I will pay Chongyun.'' you replied with a sweet tone.
''No. I will, y/n.'' He said while smiling at you.
Chongyun quickly got his card and payed.
''I feel so bad now, you could've just let me have payeeddd!!'' you said with a slight frown.
''Hehe, No.'' He said kindly yet passionately.

''Him paying was worth it, since i got to see his happy smile from success.'' you thought to yourself while you both walked out of the cafè.
''Shoot, it's still raining'' Chongyun complained, yet he loved the rain.
''Y/n did you bring an umbrella?'' he said while looking at you.
''I didn't but it's okay. I'll just hurry home'', you said even though your house was a lot further away than Chongyuns.

''Would you like to come for a sleepover? We could go to my house under my umbrella, You wouldn't get wet, and your house is further away right?'' ''If you're okay and comfortable with that of course.'' Chongyun said sweetly as he unfolded the umbrella.

EEEEK OF COURSE I DO!!
was what you wanted to say, but you didn't. ''Yeah, sounds nice! My (guardian) is out for the night anyway.

I might still be in love with Chongyun.. but he wouldn't love me back..
but he's so cute, I can't help it.

No, get over yourself y/n. This was 2 years ago, stop trying to convince yourself you like him.. you just feel lonely.

You both walked to the Chongyun's house, under the umbrella.
The most romantic experience y/n has ever had.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READINNGGGG

anyway this is my first time ever writing a fanfic please point out something I could do better<3