𝟭𝟭 || 𝗕𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽

Start from the beginning

Alice giggled softly, amused by the news while as Jasper looked somehow tense.

"I was wandering— if you, uh, like to—" he avoided her gaze as he stuttered with his words "would you like to go to prom with me?" He blurted the question, heat rushing to his cheeks immediately.

Cassiopèe held herself from bursting into a fit of laughter, she hated wearing dresses and the whole idea of prom in general.

"I would love to, Marcus" she responded truthfully, her smile morphing into an apologetic one "but me and prom? Not a good match" she scrunched her nose slightly, her smile soft and her eyes showing regret.

"Uh, that's— uh, sorry" he rubbed the back of his neck in a nervous manner.

"No, it's not you, I just strongly dislike the idea of going to prom with anyone, I mean I would say no to anybody" as her rumbling continued, her accent started showing more, she saw the look of confusion on his face and quickly apologised "I'm sorry" she offered him another apologetic smile.

"That's fine, thanks for not trying to be rude tho" he smiled shyly at her before going back to his friends.

"I had to hold my laugh" Bella said with an amused smile as she came to her side.

"I didn't want to be mean" she pouted slightly "I really do hate proms" she nodded her head frantically, gesturing with her hands as she started rambling in a whole other language.

"Una vez en uno de los bailes de la escuela, cinco niños terminaron con conmociones cerebrales por mi culpa" her british accent making it unrecognisable for Bella to understand a thing, making her burst into laughter.

Sometimes, whenever Cassiopèe would think someone wants to start a fight with her she starts cursing in spanish. So far, she can tell that it worked fantastically.

"She is wonderful" Alice said in excitement as the three vampires watched the two humans with amusement.

"I don't think even Rosalie could understand her" Edward spoke with a smirk. Rosalie was fluent in Spanish, she always knew it as a second language.

Jasper just smiled softly at his mate, knowing that one day he could hold her into his arms, kissing her lips and whispering loving words into her ear. He smiled knowing that one day, Cassiopèe Fay would be his and only his.

Cassiopèe stayed behind the group, analysing each plant she went by. She loved nature in every way, it fascinated her but she just didn't liked learning about them.

"Do you need anything, Jasper?" She asked softly as she kept her gaze on the flower in front of her.

He smiled, admiration twirling in his eyes. Darius told him about the other day at the hospital, how she didn't questioned him when she saw with her own eyes something inhumanly possible. She was pure and he loved it.

"Just watching the flowers" he responded with a smirk, making the girl turn with a small smile. "How have you been?" He asked after a moment of silence.

He noticed how the sparks in her eyes disappeared for a few seconds, how her smile flattered and then dropped.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean—" he started apologising, his eyebrows pulled together in confusion. In moments like this he wished he knew how his mate was feeling.

"No, it's fine" she cut him off, her smile was back on but he noticed that this one was fake, she was putting a facade, hiding her emotions.

"You don't look fine" his voice was low, just enough for her to hear, his eyes still holding confusion as to why she was lying.

"I am"

"If you need anything yo—"

"I'm fine, Jasper, drop it" she said more harshly, anger took over her as she stormed past him.

"Remember, mi mariposita, don't let your temper define you, you have to control it" Alexander said, he was in a hospital room with his daughter as Celeste was talking with the doctor.

"Lo siento, papá" tears were beginning to well up in her silver-ish eyes, little Cassie looked away from her father, not wanting to see the disappointment in his eyes.

"You have to control your temper, cariño" her father brought her into a hug.

7 years old Cassie found that she had temper issues after she punched some kid because he didn't liked what she drew.

Cassiopèe stopped, trying to get herself together while she took deep breaths. Closing her eyes and wiping away the tears that escaped, she put a smile back on and went to Bella.

She found her best friend quickly, going to her side and glaring at Edward that was in front of her.

"Hi! are you going to ride with us?" Alice asked with a bright smile, mentioning for the bus that was behind the brunette vampire.

"No, it's full" both Edward and Cassiopèe responded at the same time, narrowing their eyes at each other.

Cassie gripped Bella's arm and dragged her back to the bus they've been with. The brunette kept asking what was wrong but she just brushed it off with a fake smile.

Alice remained confused as she looked between Edward and Jasper to Bella and Cassie. She sighed before going into the bus.

Your thoughts so far? Comment please, I'd love to see what you think of the story