Chapter 5: The secret cargo

Start from the beginning

Saw tried to made an innocent smile. "I heard you three and your droid are good at infiltrating imperial bases."

Ezra and Sabine seemed very much in favor. "Come on, sis. We do owe him one." Ezra said.

Jaral rolled eyes in their direction as well, for a moment. In end, she sighed. "All right, just because you saved us."

Saw chuckled and talked to Edrio. "We might still make rebels out of them."

The Tognath laughed inside his breathing system that made his voice robotic.

Saw returned to the cockpit while Jaral retired to a corner of the cargo bay to kneel down and meditate.

"I take there is a problem between them?" Sabine whispered to Ezra.

"All I know is that big sis doesn't like Saw's methods. But I don't know the specifics." he answered.

Sabine gave a worried gaze toward Jaral, who was definitely struggling to find inner peace, and sighed. "I hope we don't get into the crossfire."

Ezra chuckled. "Right? As if that of the stormtroopers wasn't enough."

Sabine smirked and lightly punched him on the arm and the two bantered a while to pass the time that separated them from the destination.

------------------------

A little more than an hour and a half later, the U-Wing finally reached the station. Sabine and Ezra were already watching out of the viewport, while Jaral was sitting in the corner. She was done meditating, and, after she sent a message to Yavin, she was simply waiting patiently, while reading her holo-book.

"Are you...sure we're at the right place?" Sabine asked Saw. "This looks like a civilian cargo facility. I don't see any sign of the Empire at all."

"That's what they want everyone to believe." Saw said with a bit of disgust. "Hiding it in plain sight." Then talked to Edrio. "Take us in. Merchant platform."

The alien answered positively and brought the fighter toward said platform. Taking a peek outside, Sabine noticed a pretty important detail.

"Lots of droid down there...hey, Chop, come here." she took out her sprayer with a grin. "You're gonna need a new paint-job."

The main cargo platform was, indeed, filled with astromech and inventory droids with a yellow chassis and black motives.

As her usual, Sabine finished pretty quickly. When Chopper said that she was embarrassing him, she simply replied that she kinda liked that version more than the orange one.

Edrio left the group of rebels into the merchant platform, where they kept going on their own toward the cargo bay that Saw believed was waiting for the imperial cargo. Luckily for them, they found it immediately.

"There, that's our freighter." Saw exclaimed, then jogged toward an abandoned container. "And here's our way on board." he commented, then jumped toward the edge of the roof, lifting himself with his arms. Ezra and Jaral simply had to jump. Their muscles were enough to land directly on top of the container, Sabine used her jetpack.

When they were all inside the container, Chopper hooked up to the carriage and transported it aboard the big freighter just in time before it escaped.

After Chopper gave the 'all-clear' signal, the group of rebels opened one of the container doors and Saw informed Edrio that he had activated the tracker so he could easily follow them in hyperspace.

Meanwhile, the siblings used their omni-tools to scanner the hold they were in, but Jinx couldn't detect anything out of the ordinary.

Only the siblings heard something.