Aamon's POV

I would never imagined that I would be fighting with my younger brother, just for a woman. I felt ridiculous for doing this and yet it satisfied me very well. I was aware that I gave permission for Gavin to tie the knot with the Scarlet of the Scarlet Faction. However, when I first laid my eyes on her beauty I felt the strings of my hearts being tugged hard.

I never would have thought that Gusion would actually fell in love her. From my knowledge, he was in a relationship with a girl called Lesley, I think. I had seen the sniper before and I knew she is not fitting for Gusion.

As Gusion tried his very best to strike me with his blades, I would always be quick with my lightning and shielded myself with floating blades. In the heat of the battle, I spotted Hanabi watching from the balcony of my room. I am curious of who that worry expression is for and I actually hoped that it was to me.

Hanabi a Japanese word for fireworks, the daughter of the Scarlet Shadow Grandmaster, the eldest of the two siblings and adored her younger brother to death. I didn't noticed that we had a lot in common, which me more attracted to her.

I first meet her when I was visiting the faction for some political business of alliance between the two families. I witness her training with that Hayabusa guy and also analysed her movements and skills. Later, I was granted permission to have a word with her. I help her improving her skills and also mentored her about the history of the Land of Dawn.

I would be lying when I say during my entire visit at the faction, I did not developed any feelings for her. But she was just a child at the time and I had introduced her to Gavin. I would sometimes babysit them when our parentd were busy with their meetings. Believe it or not I was quite fond of her personality as I watched her having fun with my young brother.

I would recall that I overheard of my parents and Hanabi's father discussing about marriage between our two families. I looked back at the direction of her happy laughter with Gavin, I instantly knew she would be wedded to Gavin. I have accepted that faith, however the feeling of selfishness began to conquer my better judgement. My father had told me, even if Gavin is first to be wedded, I would still be the heir to the Paxley family.

It would never be enough for me, I wanted her as well. I worked hard on being the heir of the Paxley family, learning deeper into our rules, principles and techniques in spells. I indulged myself in learning to be an heir so, I could cancel the engagement of my brother. I must say being selfish is indeed satisfying and I do not regret it for one bit.

Gusion marked me with one of his blade and tossed 10 blades around me. Hmph, not bad. He has improved over the years. As Gusion dashed to strike me, I stole a glare at the fair ninja that was spectating the entire sibling rivalry. Her worried expression did haven't left her face yet and I am still hoping to that she was worried of me.

I still managed to block Gusion's strike, however he was still confident as I saw that familiar smirk plastered on his face. As his blades returned back to him, I surrounded myself with my blades, hoping it will block all his blades.

"Gusion stop!" Hanabi yelled as all the blades began to hover a few centimeters away from me. "Gusion, please stop. He's your brother," she pleaded him to stop for my safety.

He threw one of his blades towards, her that missed her by a few millimeters and teleported towards her. I quickly ran to her side, worrying for her safety. When I got up there, Gusion pinned her to wall and his artificial scropion tail was pointed towards her neck.

"He is no brother of mine, anymore Nephilia," he said as the tip of his scorpion tail touched her neck.

"But he is Gusion, no matter what he is your brother- ugh!" I could see the tip almost sinking into her skin.

Enough of this. I was about to pushed him away from her, but he pointed that tail at me now, "Come closer and I will make sure, no one can have her," he threatened me.

I gave him a sharp glare, I could not believe that he would go to this extend. Then again, if he was doing it for her, I could understand it. He turned his attention back to her, as he began to bite and kissed her collarbone; as if he was marking his mate. I watched Hanabi under his mercy as she moaned at his touched. I gritted my teeth in anger as I was mad at Gusion for treating her like this.

"You're mine and only mine," he said, "don't forget who was your first Hana".

I was appalled, he took away her first time. I guess he wasn't lying when I saw her face, flushed red. He really just shamelessly said that aloud, a signed for me to back off from her. "Gusion...." she moaned his name as he was groping her clothed breast. He continued to grope her breast and he muffled her moans by kissing her.

"Bastard!" I cursed at him. How is he so calm of doing somthing shameless in front of people?

He pulled away from their heated kiss. She was panting and her face was more flushed than before. He licked his lips and whispered something in her ear, which her eyes widen. He placed a peck on her lips as he released her, leaped down from the balcony and dashed away from our sights.

For the entire time, I was holding my breathe as I was nervous that he might do something worst to her. I focused back on her as I asked, "Are you alright?"

She just nodded as she kept her gazed onto the ground, refusing to looked at me in eye. I gently lifted her chin, with my finger, forcing to look at me in the eye. I could see the feeling of confusion and sadness in her eyes. Gusion is indeed a bad influence to her. I could see that she is confused, sad and also that rotten feeling of addiction. Is she that addicted to him?

I can't let Gusion near her again, I have doted on Gusion too much; that he became spoiled. That little brat, I will punished him later. I'm just lucky that the other twin is not as spoiled as him. I picked her up, carried her to my bed and gently sat her down. I then closed the balcony's door as I ordered one of the maids to prepare some tea for us. Me and Hana have a lot to discuss.