My hands on her waist. Her hands on my chest. Closing our eyes, joining our foreheads. Just enjoying and preserving the moment.

~ author's ~

Whereas everyone can't believe what are they seeing. Their cold, heartless, ruthless and hard-core business man is looking at the girl with so much love, they both understood that they both are in love with eachother and also they both look made for eachother. Few girls are envying her as she stole something precious from their but his eyes told them that he belongs to her....

Abhinavi and jaireem looking at them stunned. They all knew they look perfect together and also they are made for eachother but they don't know that they are already into eachother.......

Here, they both didn't realise that they are centre of attraction to everyone till now and just kept looking at eachother. They opened their eyes and looked at eachother and went one knee at the same time. They both looked surprisingly to eachother but smiled knowingly what is happening. Everyone gasped and made a circle around them and also were surprised looking at their coordination.

Sidneet: u first.

They both chuckled.

Sid: avi.

He said taking a deep breath.

Sid:I am in love with you. Nothing is ever going to change that. You are the most important thing in my life. I love everything about you from the way you smile and giggle when I do something stupid, to listening to you talk about the weather. I want you to feel special. That is one of the ways that I can truly repay you for being the great person in my life. I couldn't stop thinking about you all day. In the morning I woke up thinking about you. As I was eating breakfast I was thinking about you. It makes me realise how close we are, and how great things will be when we can be together. I do my best to try and keep you happy about us being apart these weeks and it's hard. I really hate being away from you. It takes alot of concentration for me to try and actually be with other  people instead of thinking about you. It's really crazy for me. I never knew you could love someone as much as this. It's hard trying to be optimistic about things when we've been apart so much for long.  I want to be with you forever,and I don't want to have to go through this again. But I know that we will, and it's painful to think about. I feel like us being apart for so long has brought us closer together. It's made us realise how much we need eachother. I always want to be by your side, and it's difficult to be me without you. I love you more than I ever dreamer possible.

He completed leaving a sigh. He looked at her she had tears in her eyes but a wide smile on her lips too..... Everyone were in awe looking at the couple.

Avneet took a deep breath closing her eyes and held his hands looking into his eyes which is filled with love. Everyone can't believe the amount of love they see in their eyes....

' no doubt they both love eachother madly, ' everyone thought.

Avu: I love you because you actually put effort in to me. I  love you because nobody has ever given me the love  this way. I love you because you always make me feel that I am worth something I love you because you have a nurturing nature and you made me smile when almost forgotten how to, love you because you have a huge and honest heart. I love you and everything little detail about you. I love you because you are simply special to me.

You are the beat of my heart,
You are the blush of my cheeks,
You are the reason of my smile,
You are the best part of my life.

I'm sorry for going away from you and also being rude to you sometimes.

I'm sorry for getting jealous at times but you know what.....?

She held his face in her hands and kisses his forehead and rested her lips their.

Avu: I love you the most....

She whispered against his lips. He opened his eyes and hugged her  avneet who didn't except his hug fell on him. He catched and held her perfectly in his arms. They both wondered that how perfectly they fit in eachother arms.

Sidneet: say yes!

They said again at the same time. He kissed her forehead. She kissed his jaw

Sidneet: yess!!!!!

They both stood up and hugged each other. Sid lifted her off the ground and twirled her around she giggled looking at his happiness.

Everyone's clap, whistle and hooting brought them back to reality that they both are not alone. They looked at each other and then at everyone and started blushing.

The end.......

Yup! The book ended here......

Don't worry I will be back with a new book soon.....

I am taking a break for probably 1 or 2 years due to my studies.........

My babies proposed eachother so perfectly.....

I wrote all those paragraph. I don't think I will propose my better  half the way I prepared the speech here......

Are u people read those? Do tell me how they are....?

Ps~ I took the help of insta too.... 😜

I am logging out from WAATPAD.

See y'all!!!!