"Melinda!"  They see her with her jacket off, which she wears everywhere, and wrapped around her stomach

"Melinda!" They see her with her jacket off, which she wears everywhere, and wrapped around her stomach. Where it was tied was bleeding, which meant that they knew she was injured. Phil and Aaron ran over to her as Jeffrey stayed to the side, "You alright?" Melinda winced and nodded, "I'm fine. Did JJ make it back ok?" Aaron let out a smile at that. For someone so unenthusiastic she still cares for them. Footsteps coming to them filled the air. It was JJ and Emily. They walked towards them, and JJ smiled seeing Melinda, and runs over to hug her. "You're back! Are you ok?" JJ asks and Melinda let out a tiny smile before she pulls away. JJ was glad she was back ok, even though she was injured. "Yes. Good job by the way." Melinda praised her. JJ smiled at the praise as Emily looked at Jeffrey, not sure who this was. Melinda finally realized Jeffrey was there, "Mace?" Jeffrey chuckled "Finally you noticed me. How have you been?" Melinda fought against wincing again before answering, "Fine." Aaron scoffed "Fine? You're bleeding from your stomach." Phil scowled at her and then commanded her, "Go to Simmons, now." Melinda rolled her eyes at the two men before walking away. Jeffrey looked to the two men and women, "She seems different." Phil smiled "Thank this guy." Phil claps his hands on Aaron's shoulders and shook him gently. Jeffrey looked to the stoic man in front of him. Aaron lets out a smile at the attention, "Wasn't really me." Emily smirked "Don't be so modest. You got her to smile a few times." JJ then added on, "Also you're the only one that can call her Melinda." Jeffrey looked at Aaron confused and shocked at how he managed to make the stoic Melinda May smile more than once. He crossed his arms and stared at Aaron with interest, "Melinda May? Smile? What's your secret?" Aaron smiled embarrassed at all the attention and began to explain, "I stood up for her towards someone. She just needed to know that you won't let anyone call her certain things, behind her back, without defending her." Jeffrey had a look of astonishment at the explanation, "Wow." Derek and Mack then walked in and looked at Jeffrey then turned to Phil and Aaron, "Hey, did May come back?" Phil looked at the two men and nodded, and gestured towards the infirmary, "Yes, she's with Simmons. She got injured pretty bad." Derek looked at him with curiosity about Melinda's injuries, "How bad?" Aaron sighed and told him, "She was bleeding from her stomach, and she used her jacket to wrap it." Phil frowned, "She's had that jacket for a while. She's probably sad that she can't wear it anymore." Aaron thought about that statement and realized he's never once seen her without her leather jacket. He started walking towards the base door making everyone in the room confused. "I'll see you guys later." Aaron tells them, making JJ look at him confused on where he is going, "Where are you going?" Aaron didn't answer her question and left responding with, "I'll be back."

Two Teams in One

Jemma and Spencer were working on something, as the doors to the lab opened. They turned their heads and saw Melinda, but they didn't see her arms wrapping around her stomach. "May!" Jemma greets happily and Melinda just nods her head, "Hey." Spencer and Jemma saw her come around the table and saw her jacket around her stomach. They saw blood leaking onto her shirt making Jemma gasp at her wound. "What happened to you?" Spencer asks with concern. Melinda explained, "I got stabbed by Samuel. Mind?" Jemma nodded rapidly and looked at Spencer, "Of course. Spen, do you mind? Also, grab her a shirt?" Spencer nodded and looked to Melinda, "Not at all. I'll see you later. Hope you get better Agent May." Spencer left, leaving the two women alone. Jemma closed the curtains for privacy, as Melinda took the jacket off from around her waist, then her shirt. Jemma grimaced at the damage as she grabbed the supplies she needs, "This might leave a scar." Melinda nodded "It's fine." Jemma got to work on her stab wound that could possibly be infected. Melinda winced a few times, as she put the healing cream on her wound, as she was placing a bandage over it. Melinda looked at the female genius with a smirk, "You and Spencer have gotten close. Is there something there?" Jemma scoffed and giggled, "All the other girls talked to me about this already. I like him and they told me to go for it. I want to ask him out on a date, but I've never done that before." Melinda gave her some advice which isn't usually her thing, "Just be you. If he says no, which I know he won't, it's his loss. He would be missing out." Jemma thanked her silently for the advice and began to think about the whole date thing, "Where should I take him?" Melinda thought for a minute until she remembered something. She put her hand in her pocket and pulled out a ticket, "Here." Melinda handed it to her making Jemma take it and looked at it. She smiled as she examined the ticket and then looked back up at Melinda, "An art gallery?" Melinda shrugged her shoulders and began to explain, "I received it when JJ and I went to find Daniel. It fell out of his pocket. I couldn't let it go to waste." Jemma smiled and hugged Melinda, forgetting about her injury. Melinda groaned in pain, making Jemma immediately let go apologizing. She then looked out of the curtains to see a shirt for her. Spencer must've placed it there and left. She grabbed it and handed it to Melinda to change into. "So, when are you going to ask him?" Melinda asks. Jemma shrugged, "After the mission. Don't want to stress him out too much." Melinda nodded her head firmly and stood up, "Good. Speaking of mission, let's go." Melinda and Jemma walked out of the infirmary and headed to the main room where everyone is.