New Prompts

501: "You don't have to be nice to me just because you're teammates with my brother."

502: You are a team photographer.

503: "Sex in a tent with others nearby, what could go wrong?"

504: The driver has recreated the red room from Fifty Shades.

505: "You rented a helicopter to fly us over Monaco?!"

506: "You're a published author now, but I never did forget you from when you wrote fanfiction about me."

507: Being interviewed as a couple.

508: "It's Mummy and Daddy's first podium together and we want you up there with us."

509: "I know the party is dull, but we've got guests down here. We can't go upstairs and have sex!"

510: "I know you've never streamed before, but the other drivers are eager for you to give it a go."

511: "Have I just caught you watching porn?!"

512: Your love interest doesn't like that you're spending more time with (other driver of your choice).

513: "I don't care that he drives for our rival team! I still love him!"

514: "You don't need to be scared of heights when I'm around to protect you."

515: "You're about to find out why I told you not to wear that dress In public..."

516: You and the driver are at the FIA Prize Giving Ceremony.

517: "Since you're too busy with racing, you haven't been having enough time for me."

518: "I'm sorry for reading your diary, but how about we recreate what I've read?..."

519: "It's only a small cut/bruise. You don't need to fuss this much." (Could be NSFW)

520: "Why did you let me through? There were no team orders."

521: "What makes you think that sex on our balcony is a good idea?"

522: "I need to tell you something very serious... I love you." (Jokingly serious to tease)

523: "Wow! A private beach! I wonder what we could get up to on here..."

524: Your football team is playing against the driver's.

525: "We're expecting a second baby!"

526: "As much as I'm loving it, stop trying to pleasure me whilst I'm streaming."

527: "You really are a terrible cook, but I appreciate the effort."

528: "I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for you when you're hungover."

529: "Are you my secret admirer?"

530: "You don't have to leave your job so we can be together. We can act professional during race weekends."

531: "You mean so much more to me than the cameras."

532: "You're beautiful in this bikini, but you'll be even more beautiful once I get you out of it..."

533: "I know you don't have a seat for next season, but it's not over. Don't give up."

534: You and the driver are racing together at Le Mans.

535: You and the driver are racing together in the Indy500.

536: "You've got no idea how proud of you I am! You're only the second driver in history who has ever completed the Triple Crown of Motorsport!"

537: "I know you're disappointed, but I know exactly how I can make you feel better..."

538: "I think you were just having a wet dream..."

539: "You stay on your side of the bed, I stay on mine. No crossing over."

540: "I'm flattered I already have a designated side in your bed."

541: "I thought your photo was stunning, but in real life, wow..."

542: "Wait, you're a racing driver?!"

543: "You were ordered to let me past, so why didn't you?!"

544: "As your punishment, you can finish yourself off..."

545: "I can't decide whether he's just really nice or whether he has feelings for me."

546: "You may be a younger guy, but you're the most caring, mature guy I've ever been with."

547: "The only regret I have about us is that I didn't ask you out sooner."

548: "I know why you're shirtless... Don't pretend it's because of the heat."

549: You were childhood best friends, but you haven't seen the driver since he became famous.

550: "I know you feel threatened about me coming into the team, but couldn't we at least try to get along?"