Chapter 3 - Panda teddy bear

Start from the beginning

'Mew for fuck sake you are straight, you only fuck fussy and wants big boobs but not this, but how it feels having his legs around my waist and digging deep into his--..... Shit fuck fuck don't think mew. You are straight as a pole' he took a few breaths to calm him down. He almost does not try to look at him and only concentrates on his legs. He cleaned it. 'Pweeeeeeeee'

He looked at his boxers. No he doesn't dare to take it off. Let it be. He can sleep like that only. He placed him on one side of the bed carefully and went to take a bath.

In the bathroom, while showering, His mind can't take off Gulf's bare chest, pink nipples, slender curve and those long legs. His breath becomes heavy 'fuck' he can sense his monster become hard. 'Why?!!!!' He can't help but touch himself. Start stroking it. His mind flashes Gulf's image while he is stroking "Gulf~~" He immediately closes his mouth in one hand. 'Fuck!!Why his name? Don't think.. Don't think.' he did his job after losing his shit to reminding Gulf image and trying to erase his image. 'Something is wrong with me' he went out of the washroom and got dressed with pajamas and slept on the other side of the bed. He glanced at Gulf once, he sighed and closed his eyes.

After a few good minutes, he felt some weight on him, he opened eyes and was shocked to see Gulf on his chest, sleeping peacefully wrapping his arms around Mew's  waist. 'Can't he sleep on his side?' he tried to remove himself from this koala who was clinging on to him. But he can't, Gulf gripping him tightly. Mew sighed and left it like that. His mind drifted somewhere.

When they are 7 years old

Mew playing games on his dad's tablet. He heard a voice.

''Meowwwwwww''

'It won't be a peaceful night for me' he thought.

Gulf came running and flopped on his bed.

"Gulf, did you take a bath?" Mew asked him.

Gulf looked up and nodded.

"Did your dad go on a trip again and leave you here for a sleepover?" Gulf nodded again. Mew is immersed in his game.

"Meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" Gulf screamed.

Mew immediately closed his ears.. "Gulf, don't scream. Why are you screaming?"

"Come sleep. Am sleepy." Gulf asked tugging his sleeves.

"No, I want to play. You sleep first." He turned his concentration towards the game.

"Meowwwwwwwww na na na na na na na" Gulf whined showing his puppy eyes. Mew sighed.

"Arghhh okay but sleep that side and I will sleep this side, okay." Gulf nodded in tiny.

After a few minutes, Mew felt heavy on him, he didn't open his eyes 'I knew it'.

"Gulf, why don't you sleep on your side, why are you sleeping on my chest?" Mew asked him.

"You know meow I have a panda teddy bear at home. Am always hugging teddy while sleeping. Now I didn't bring it with me. That's why I am sleeping on you. You are my teddy now." Gulf said, tightening his grip.

"Liar. You are a bad boy, lying in front of my face. You don't have any teddy in your room. You always tell me the same excuse while sleeping with me, because you want to hug me in sleep." Mew told him. Gulf giggled against his chest. Gulf changed position and completely lay on Mew.