Chapter 3 - Panda teddy bear

Start from the beginning

(Author- Ouch.. Sorry baby)

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Gulf screamed. Mew covered his ears.

After hearing the scream, all the friends come outside and stand in front of Mew's room door and starts whisper,

Gun- "Why did he scream?"

Mix- "Is Mew killing him?" He said clasped his mouth.

Win- "What if they are doing it?"

Everyone's eyes widened.

Earth- "It's impossible. They will kill each other but doing it. No no it's impossible."

Bright- "I agree with Earth."

Off- "Then, what's with that sound?"

Boat- "let's wish gun's plan works."

Flashback at Bar

Gun- "Let's plan something."

Boat- "What's your idea?"

Gun- "Win's birthday is in a few days, let's invite them. Let's trick them. Let's Make them drunk. Let's act, we are also drunk. Let them take care of each other. May be it helps them get along with each other."

Flashback ends

Mild- "But you didn't mention the kiss, Gun? Why do you make them kiss each other?" He asked, scratching his nape.

Gun- "I don't know but I felt some tension between them so I did it."

Bright- "So you are hinting us, they will make a couple?" Gun shrugs.

Win- "If they ended up as a couple it's going to be great." All bottoms squealed and Tops shook their heads.

Off- "Am hoping that they will come out from room in one piece only."

All are sighed and returned to their rooms.

On other side of room door,

Mew- "don't scream."

Gulf glared at him, he stood up hissing and strides towards bed stumbling and slumped on bed.

Mew's eyes widened. He won't let anyone sleep on his dirty bed. Even he bring girls to home, he will fuck them at guest room and later changes into neat bed sheets. Here this brat is sleeping on his bed without taking a bath.

He went near to bed, gripping Gulf's wrist. Pulling him away from bed.

"Hey idiot, Wake up. Clean yourself first. You dirty." Mew said, pulling his hand trying to wake him up but Gulf fell asleep. Mew sighed.

Mew went to the washroom and  returned with a warm water bowl and cotton cloth.

Mew sat beside Gulf and removed his shirt. He gulped looking at Gulf's shirtless body. He saw so many girls naked bodies but his bare chest, pink nipples, moles on chest, curved of waist and his plumpy squeezable tummy hitting him in different ways. He stretched his hand to touch plumpy tummy but halted midway 'shit!!what am doing?' he swats his own hands away.

He took a deep breath and started to give a sponge bath to him. 'Wait, why am I doing this to him? Uhmm yes, I don't want someone to sleep on my bed without taking a bath. Just for that I am giving a bath' .After giving a sponge bath to the upper body, he looked down at his legs. He gulped again. 'Should I remove it?'  With shaking hands he removed it and stunned for a second 'his long legs are more attractive than any girls legs I met' he badly wanted to trace his fingers on his legs but shook his mind many times. He looked at him from toe to.... His eyes stop at Gulf's boxers. He clears throat looking away.