Vaish: u idiot girl. How can u leave me? Huh? How can u live ur sister. Don't u want to see ur niece or nephew. Hmm?

Avneet chuckled.

Avu: sorry.

She went and hugged Abhi.

Avu: I am sorry dada.
Abhi: I missed you bacha.

He said kissing the top of her head. She then went towards jaireem and hugged them both.

Avu: I missed u.
Jaireem: me too.

They all chuckled.

After sometime. Everyone sat on the couch and were talking. Suddenly

Abhi: why did run away without saying anything avu?

Avneet hesitated. She looked at sid not knowing what to say to them. She can't lie to them and at the same time she can't say the truth also.....  She looked at her laps playing with her fingers.

Avu: Rahul blackmailed me.

Before more questions can raise.

Avu: dada. I am hungry. Will u feed me?

She asked cutely. He nodded chuckling.

They all sat on the dinning table. After 3 weeks the dinning table is filled with happiness and laughter again......

Abhi: it's jaireem engagement tomorrow.
Avu: wohooo!!!!!!!!!! My best friend is getting engaged tomorrow....

She started squealing. Everyone laughed seeing her enjoyment. Sid thought 'u re so good at hiding   ur pain with that chirpy side of ur's avi. I won't u like this happily forever and I will make sure to punish Rahul Oberoi for what he did and doing to u..... '

All the arrangements are done. After all. It's jaireem's engagement.

Next day everyone went to the hall they booked. Almost the whole Nigam empire employees with their families and also their clients and investors are present in the party as jai is the CFO.