Chapter 3- Yellow And Red

There was a fish shaped hole in the middle of the yellow room which's floor looks oddly like a cat. Reminds me of my fish wife, Sally. Wilbur reminisced a role of his from a school play. Why'd he had a fish wife? No one knows, the whole crowd was confused. Did that stop them? No.

Wilbur hummed, wondering what he has to do. Not really much in the room, so he decides to explore the room to the right. There, he was met by some sort of storage room filled with boxes, old sculptures and the like. He walked around, in search for anything that would can be a clue on how to solve the fish thing 'cause if he is trapped here, he needs to get out fast. As if on cue a loud splat was heard followed by the flickering of the lights.

The creepy atmosphere was not helping.

And to fuck him up some more, as he passed by a row of states, he hears a something scratch on the floor behind him. He turned around and immediately felt his heart drop. One of the statues had moved forward. 

Wilbur let out a nervous chuckle. "There is no way. That's too cliché," he tried to convince himself, but to no avail, the statue kept moving towards him. He backed away slowly, trying to find something to hit the statue with, but before he could even get his hands on anything, the statue fell over by itself.

It cracked by the head and spilled..."A wooden fish tail?" Wilbur questioned. He frowned before looking around. This must be some sort of joke. He thought, trying to look for any cameras recording him or something, but he found none.

Frustrated, he picked up the wooden fish tail and got out of that room. He brought it over to the hole in the other room and found it to be a perfect fit. He then proceeded to the other room. It was filled with curtains. Odd. Wilbur thought, but then again, what's 'normal' anyway.

He walked over to the first curtain, and pulled it open. A little stick figure greeted him. "Hide and Seek?" It said before disappearing. "Oh for fucks sake," Wilbur grumbled as he looked around the room. Every wall was covered with a curtain and the likeliness of him getting the right curtain is very small. 

Despite it all, Wilbur walked over to a random curtain, fully prepared to run and pulled it open. "You found me. You get a prize." 

"Well, that was easy—Fucking hell!" Wilbur exclaimed when a loud thump came from nowhere. He walked up to the front of the room and found a Wooden Fish Head. He grabbed it from the floor and walked back to the previous room. 

Wilbur placed the head key with the tail key inside the fish shaped hole. The hole disappeared and was instead replaced by a pathway. He sighed before heading up. 

There he was meet by a painting and a warning. Beware of lips. It made no sense, but maybe he'll keep it in mind...never-mind, there was a pair of lips near the end of that hall. He walked further down the room and felt a pain to his shoulder. A shadowed hand connected to the walls grasp it tightly. WIlbur yelped, forcing his arm away from the hand. Wall. I forgot. He thought to himself as he watched his rose lose another petal. Shit. I need to find a vase soon. 

Wilbur explored he room further and found two rooms, one of which was asking for some sort of number code. If he had known he'd be doing this, he would've just went to an escape room rather than a gallery. Maybe I can brute force this? He thought but decided that it'll be useless seeing as he needs to look for color coded numbers to fucking do math with. 

"You know what, the other door looked more interesting anyway," he said to himself as he walked to the other end of the room, avoiding the hanging dolls in his way. When he reached the other door, he pushed it open to find...another door.

Oh and paintings. 

Wilbur looked at the paintings descriptions. They were either telling him directions or are accusing each other of lying. He sighed, he isn't mentally prepared for this. Next field trip, he's staying home.