Chapter Nineteen-Alexandria

Ryia barely spoke to anyone. She sulked around as she walked. She kept her head down, and her eyes were read and puffy, which meant that she had been crying. I felt depressed just looking at her. I've never seen her like this. She didn't even look like this when she was ignoring us and pushing us away. She was like that for days. For days, she sulked around, looking depressed.

Finally, it was three days till the wedding. When Ryia walked out of her room that morning, she didn't sulk. She looked strong and confident. She didn't look the slightest bit depressed. "Good morning, Alexandria" she said, smiling. She smiled! I was overjoyed.

"So....your ok?" I asked. Ryia sighed. "It's time I moved on. You guys are my real family anyway" she said. I smiled and nodded. "Alright...so dress fittings are today?" Ryia asked. I nodded and said, "yeah, but I need some fresh air. Would you like to join me?" She nodded. Together, we walked onto my balcony.

"So...can I ask you something?" Ryia asked. I nodded. "It's about Aaron. Do you...really love him so much that your willing to marry him?" She asked. I looked at her. "Of course! We've been together for a year now! Ryia, I'm so in love with him...and he's in love with me too. I can't live without him" I said. Ryia smiled. "That is so sweet!" She said.

"Oh, it truly is" said a voice. Ryia and I turned around to see Simon standing behind us. "You again?!" I said. Simon laughed. "Did you miss me, Alexandria?" He asked. "Oh, I missed you so much! I was dying without you!" I said sarcastically. Simon laughed. "And you, my dearest Ryia, how have you been?" Simon asked. "Go to hell and don't come back!" Ryia yelled. Simon laughed.

"Well, my poor little brother would be so heartbroken if he heard what you said about Aaron. Oh wait...he already is!" Simon said. He laughed. "Go to hell!" I said. "I bet Terrin is in his room now, crying his eyes out because his one and only true love is getting married to someone else" he said. "Simon, get out of here" said Ryia. "I bet Terrin is going to be as depressed as Ryia was when the wedding is over" Simon said.

Shadows radiated around me. Simon was such a liar! I hated him. "Get out!" I yelled. Suddenly, Terrin, Leo and Aaron ran onto the balcony. Simon looked at them and laughed. "Oh, there he is! My little brother, Terrin. We were just talking about you!" He said. Terrin lightly gasped. "Get out of here!" I screamed. Simon laughed.

"I was just telling them about how heartbroken you are" Simon said. Terrins eyes grew wide. "G-get out of here!" He stuttered. Simon laughed and said, "I was just telling little Alexandria how heartbroken you are that she's getting married. If you'd like me to kill her fiancé for you, I will." Aaron gasped. I ran towards Simon and tackled him. He yelled as I tackled him to the ground.

I punched him in the face, over and over again. He yelled in pain. "Your the biggest liar I've ever met!" I screamed. I punched him in the nose. Blood gushed everywhere. "Alexandria!" Said Aaron. I didn't listen. I kept punching him. "Get away from us! And stay away from my sister!" I screamed. I got off of him. I shot a bolt of shadows at him, and he disappeared.