Instead of continuing with music, Y/N and Sam were playing at the garden and threw themselves into the pool laughing.

While they were playing the girls arrive from a shopping spree with Y/N's cars. They arrive and look at the back yard and see Y/N and Sam playing in the water. When they saw how happy Y/N was with Sam, they smiled, even the Diva of the group grew a big smile.

"He's a great dad." Ahri said.

"And imagine, based on his dreams, all of us will have kids with him." Evelynn said. "And based on that, Kai'sa's the first one. Mine and Ahri's were still kids, yours were teenagers."

Kai'sa exploded in a blush and put her head down.

"Well, we can't beat a childhood friend." Sera said as she entered the house.

"Yeah. But hey, at least we'll be with him for a LONG time." Ahri said as she followed.

Kai'sa was still frozen on in front of the garage doors, Y/N took notice and he asked Alex to look after Sam to see what was going on. He arrives in front of Kai'sa with a towel on his head.

"Ai? What's wrong?" Y/N said.

Kai'sa looked at Y/N and saw that he was half naked and she saw Y/N's body. It wasn't perfect but it was enough to make Kai'sa blush more. She was focused on Y/N's body and Y/N shook her.

"Ai? Are you okay?" He asked.

But suddenly, Kai'sa passed out. Y/N panicked and told the house staff to call the family doctor while he brought Kai'sa up to her bedroom.

~Time Skip~ Y/N POV

Doctors said she was okay. The other girls were also helping me take care of her. But right now, they were at their studio with Sam at RIOT Headquarters L.A. I'm trying to take care of Kai'sa right now, but I'm starting to feel a bit tired.

I did everything already anyways, maybe I can doze off a little bit while she's asleep. Still holding her hand, I lay my head down on the side of her bed and sleep.

~In Y/N's Dream~

"Hey dad!" Ai said calling him.

"Oh sorry, Honey. What's up?" Y/N said removing his focus away from his computer

Y/N was sitting on his chair in the Enclave records offices. Ai, His and Kai'sa's daughter, was sitting in front of him.

"Is Big Sis Sam going to be here soon?" Ai asked.

"Yep. She should be." Y/N said typing to his computer. "And aren't you supposed to be at school today?" He said looking at Ai.

"I had a shoot here today." Ai said.

"Hmm. How did it go?" 

"The usual, boy meets girl movie. It's cheesy but Mom seems to enjoy it." Ai said sitting back down on her chair.

"And how about you? Do you have a boyfriend like in those cheesy movies?" 

"Ugh! No dad. I don't like anyone in school or the people I work with. They're not even up to my standard." Ai said, crossing her arms.

"And what's your standard?" Y/N asks, looking back at his computer.

"Well, you. Our moms told us about you when you started dating them. Mom told us about when you were a kid. So yeah, no one could beat you at that." 

"Oh really? What did they say?" Y/N asks in interest.

"A lot really. They told us about your first interaction with them and what happened during that cancelled concert." Ai said.