Part 39

~A few weeks after the announcement~ 3rd person POV

"Right right. So who would be the next one?" Y/N said

Y/N was in his office, on a online meeting with some of the managers and talent scouts of Enclave records.

"Actually, Sir. That's the end of our meeting." One of attendees said.

"Alright, thank you guys. Today's the start of the day, let's make it great. Okay?" Y/N said. "And Paulie, cut off the peanuts at work." 

"Come on, Y/N. It's great! Freshly roasted." Paulie said.

"Yeah I know, and the oil." Y/N said "Can someone make sure Paulie gets a healthy meal later?"

The whole room laughed.

"I'll do it!" A woman said trying to hold her laughter.

"Alright, Siena. You're in charge of Paulie for lunch." Y/N chuckled. "Enjoy the rest of your days guys. And remember, I gave you all my other phone number for emergency purposes."

They adjourned the meeting and Y/N sat back on his chair. Sighing.

"Well this was stressful and fun at the same time." Y/N said.

"What was daddy?" A voice said.

The door opened and Sam walks in. She slowly went to her dad and gave him a hug.

"There you go daddy." Sam said hugging Y/N tighter. "Better?"

"Much better, Sweetie. Thank you." Y/N said.

With the stress mostly gone, Y/N showered Sam with kisses which made his daughter giggle. Then they talked about Y/N's work. Y/N explaining as simple as possible. She was understanding some of what Y/N said, some of it went over her head. But she was interested.

"Well, I would do everything I need to do to support you, Sweetie." Y/N said. "I love you, Sam."

"I love you too, Daddy." She hugs Y/N back.

They let go of each other and they leave Y/N's office towards the studio as Y/N wants to work on some of his own music.

"Daddy, can you teach me how to do these?" Sam asks.

"I can, but I'm not an expert. There are a lot of people better than me, but if you want me to teach you, I will." Y/N said looking at Sam's eyes.

Her eyes then beam in excitement having Y/N teach her the basics of singing  and tones. He also taught her the basics of the piano, which she learned quickly. Y/N smiled at Sam's twinkle twinkle little star rendition. It was slow and she was making mistakes, but it still made Y/N smile.

"Sweetie?" Y/N said standing behind Sam.

"Yes daddy?" She stops playing the piano and looks at Y/N.

"You know, in the future. You're going to have brothers and sisters. What would that mean?" 

"It means... *Gasp* I'm going to be a big sister!" Sam said excitedly.

"Yes, but not anytime soon." Y/N said.

But still Sam is excited. The thought of having to take care of someone younger than her made her feel excited and being her brother/sister, she was really wanting to take care of them.

"Sweetie. I want you to know, being the oldest has a lot of responsibility, okay?" Y/N said.

"Yes daddy. I know."

"You need to always take care of them and never let them get hurt. You need to be a shoulder to cry on when me and your mommies aren't around." Y/N said. "But right now, you're my one and only. So daddy will spoil you!"