𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚍

Two hours. Two fucken hours already and we're still here. You don't even know what they're talking about, something about money and ranks and woman?? As you're hearing right, Kuroo has the most woman out of all of them and Bokuto comes in second.

You couldn't take this anymore. It was boring and frustrating and you had to use the restroom. Everyone around you looked so calm and happy and were chatting their life away, is this how meetings go? Don't they hate each other because of the rankings and should be all serious with each other?

You were the only woman here, everyone else was men, ew. But it was understandable it was a gang meeting after all. Sitting down for so long made your ass feel numb, your leg kept on bouncing up and down as you tried to hold in your pee, biting your nails to distract yourself.

Bokuto noticed, trying to not make it obvious, he slowly moved his hand to your bouncing leg and squeezed it. Surprised by the gesture you looked over at him with wide eyes. He locked eyes with you and then looked back at Kroo.

He kept his hand on your thigh squeezing it once again. It's as if he was asking what's wrong. Not being able to hold it in you grabbed his hand and squeezed it tight over and over. He took that as if something was wrong, he looked over at you staring at you.

Boktuo tried to read your face to see what was wrong, but he couldn't figure it out. You started to mouth the words at him. "I need to pee" You tried to make it as clear as possible. After a couple of seconds, he caught on.

"Oh," He mouthed as his eyebrows rose. He started looking around his yellow eyes tracing everywhere. After not finding what he was looking for he looked back at you. Ah, you knew the look. It was the "Hold it in look" but you couldn't anymore.

Without hesitating you stood up from your chair. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked over at you. Bokuto looked down in embarrassment. "Um" You looked around.

"Is something wrong?" Kuroo asked. "Actually yes. Can I get some fresh air?" You lied as you pointed towards the door. Kuroo grinned at you. "Go ahead"

And with that, you bowed and walked out the door. Once out you looked to your left, no one, looking to your right, you saw a lady cleaning a window. You hurriedly walked towards her. "Excuse me" You tapped her shoulder.

She turned at you and smiled. "Yes?"

"Do you know where I could find the restroom?" The lady looked at you and then behind her, "walk that way and then you'll see a door to your left, those are the restrooms" She said before going back to doing what she was doing.

"Ah thank you" Bowing once more you walked as fast as you could towards the bathroom. You saw the door, the second you opened it is as if your bladder knew you were near a restroom.

"This place looks more like a hotel than a house," You said as you entered one of the stalls. The dress was too complicated to take off so you just picked up the hem of it and peed. "Gosh, why did Akaashi choose this dress?" You said as you walked out of the stalls.

As you washed your hands, you felt a presence behind you. Turning around you found yourself facing Kuroo. "Ah hello," You smiled at him as you dried your hands in your dress.

"Hey, what did you say your name was again?" He pointed a finger at you. "It's Y/n" You stood there awkwardly now knowing what to do. "Didn't know anyone could come inside the restrooms"

"Yes anyone can come in here" He smiled and walked towards you. You took a few steps back until you felt the counter against your back. He was towering over you.

"You're quite beautiful Y/n" A smirk formed on his face. You felt his eyes trace every single inch of your face. "Thank you"

"How did you and Bokuto meet?" He put both of his hands on the counter, blocking you from escaping. "Oh, me and him" You awkwardly laughed. A thousand thoughts went through your head.