Rick x Reader

Warning: kinda smutty but not really, Kinda cursing I guess?

Description: Rick was working all day, tending to the crops at the prison. He reluctantly finishes his chore only to find himself feeling a little frisky, so he finds you, his partner, for some not so PG fun
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Prison

Rick pov

I've been sweating bullets from the minute I woke up to the minute I finished my chore. I wasn't exactly relaxed considering I'm living in a prison surrounded by the walking dead, but at least I had one person to look forward to seeing at the end if the day, Y/N. I had only been with them for a month or two but they were really something special. They had a perfect body, perfect smile, and perfect personality. The more I thought about them the more I wanted them so badly. I could feel my pants tightening. "Dammit pull yourself together Rick. You gotta at least finish up with the crops first." I scold myself, as I readjust my pants as to hide my shame.

With the motivation of Y/N keeping me going, I managed to finish pretty quickly surprisingly. I can't wait to have them all to myself.

Y/N pov

You just finished your chore and you felt disgusting. Cleaning other people's dirty laundry didn't exactly make you feel any cleaner then how you were before. "I call the shower when we're done!" You declare, Beth groans and playfully shoves you, "Why do you always gotta take the words right out of my mouth?" She asked, half seriously. You giggle at her and grab some of your clean clothes, "See ya tomorrow Beth." You call from behind as you exit the washroom. She merely hums in response and finishes what she's doing.

You make it to the shower room and sigh, "I can't wait to take an ice cold shower." You mumble quietly to yourself. You undress and almost immediately after you've taken off your undergarments, you hear the door open and close. You quickly cover yourself with a towel, your heart is beating rapidly. The person walks into your view and you sigh in relief, it's your boyfriend Rick. "You scared me!" You shout, chuckling as he walks closer to you. He wraps his arms around your waist and kisses you deeply, you bite his bottom lip, and he groans. He pushes you against the wall and leans down to your ear, "Mind if I join you sweetheart?" He whispers seductively, you look into his eyes, they're filled with lust, "I don't mind at all." You reply, giggling as he picks you up. You wrap your legs around his waist, and he leans you back on the wall, leaving a trail of kisses down your neck, "Rick..." You groan, he chuckles and puts you on the ground. He begins undressing, and reveals all his glory to you, "You have no idea how bad I want you." He says as he walks towards you. He pins you to the wall once more and slides your towel off your body. He gently runs his hands along every curve of your body, sending chills down your spine, "Rick we don't have time for games." You say in a teasing tone, he smirks and places your legs around his waist, readying himself, "Oh I'm not playing sweetie. I've never been more serious."

And with that, I leave you on a cliffhanger. Anyway I think y'all can imagine the rest you little dirty dogs XD

Tell me if you want me to actually finish when I start writing kinky stuff cause I might do it if I feel like getting sent to horny jail. *bonk*

Anyway this one is a little shorter and I apologize for that, it's just no one seems to be interested in these stories so I'm not gonna get my hopes up and write a whole bunch only for it to fail, ya know?

Thank you to those who do read it and hopefully enjoy it! :D