"Well...when we were in our first, Harry, Annie,—young, carefree, and innocent—"

Harry snorted as Diana wrinkled her nose and said. "You were never innocent."

George and Fred ignored her and continued. "—Well, more innocent than we are now—we got into a spot of bother with Filch."

"We let off a Dungbomb in the corridor and it upset him for some reason—"

"So he hauled us off to his office and started threatening us with the usual—"

"—detention—"

"—disembowelment—"

"—and we couldn't help noticing a drawer in one of his filing cabinets marked Confiscated and Highly Dangerous."

"Don't tell me—" Harry said as he and Diana started to grin.

"Well, what would you've done?" Fred said with a grin on his freckled face. "George caused a diversion by dropping another Dungbomb, I whipped the drawer open and grabbed—this."

"It's not as bad as it sounds, you know," George reassured both the younger teens. "We don't reckon Filch ever found out how to work it. He probably suspected what it was, though, or he wouldn't have confiscated it."

"And you know how to work it?" Diana asked, looking down at the old parchment.

"Oh yes, love," Fred said, smirking. "This little beauty's taught us more than all the teachers in this school."

"You're winding me up," Harry grinned, looking at the Weasley twins.

"Oh, are we?" George smirked. He took out his wand, touched the parchment lightly, and said.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

And at once, thin ink lines began to spread like a spider's web from the point that George's wand touched. They joined each other, they crisscrossed, they fanned into every corner of the parchment; then words began to blossom across the top, great, curly red words, that proclaimed;

Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs Purveyors of Aids to Magical mischief-makers are proud to present

THE MARAUDER'S MAP

Harry opened the map with Diana peering over his shoulder. The map showed every detail of the Hogwarts castle and grounds. Every floor, every tower, and every single place all the students are. Diana reread the names and she frowned looking at one familiar name. Moony. She decided not to say anything and pointed towards a set of passages she had never entered.

"Where do those lead?"

"Right, you asked, little Annie, there are seven secret passageways out of the castle," George said. "We'd recommend..."

Both the twins pointed towards a passageway. "This one."

"This One-eyed witch passageway. It will lead you straight to Honryduke's cellar."

"But you best hurry. Filch is heading this way." Fred said as Filch's name tag moved toward them.

"Oh, and Harry, Annie, don't forget. When you're done, just give it a tap and say 'Mischief Managed'. Otherwise, anyone can read it." George told them.