Chapter 11: Dramatic & Jealousy

*Amber*

Everyone was just looking at me, and I felt like I was about to explode. I hate it when people stare at me.

"What do you guys want?" I asked with a tone of annoyance, and they just look away in shame.

"Why didn't Brandon come in yesterday?" Mitchell asked me, and I shrugged.

"I don't really know," I lied, and Andy just nodded and continued on watching the TV. He knew I was lying.

"Why haven't you talked about your memory?" Mitchell asked softly, and I just looked at him with a glare.

"I did," I answered in a groan. "I just talked to Brandon about them." Bailey was helping Abaigeal to walk, and Mitchell just looked at me.

"Well, can you explain to me?" he asked, and I just knew if I told them, they would give me crap about it. I roll my eyes, and I just looked back at the TV.

"I got it back what else is it that you want to know?" I asked in a snapped, and I just took a sip of my Pepsi calmly as can be.

"Babe, chill out," Andy pointed out, and I took a deep breath.

"Do you think I don't remember all the problems we had, Andy?" I asked, and he just looked at me with a stare.

"Are you really going to use that against me?" he asked, and I just looked away.

"I don't know. Should I?" I asked back, and he looked like he started grinding his teeth.

"Mitchell, take care of Abaigeal. Amber, let's talk upstairs," Bailey demanded, and I nodded. We went upstairs into my room, and she closed the door.

"I know you're angry at something Amber. Just tell me what it is," she says softly.

"I'm not mad at anything. I think it was pointless to have a talk," I say, and she looked at me with mysterious eyes.

"You have changed. Within days," Bailey said crossing her arms, and I just glare at her.

"What would you know of how I was? You didn't even know me back then!" I snapped at her.

"I don't have to since you acted the way you used to after you lost your memory," Bailey explained. I was boiling. "I did know you, Amber."

"Then tell me who I am?!" I shouted at her, and she just came up to me, right in my face.

"Before you lost your memory, you were an independent woman who didn't have a fuck about what others had to say about you. You made choices from your heart, and when you think they ended up wrong, you ended up enjoying your choices. Your emotions took the best of you, but that's what kept you going," she shouted at me, and I just stayed quiet. She was telling me now because I had nothing to say.

"After you lost your memory, you were shy, and you were scared when you woke up in the hospital bed. Not because you didn't know what was going on, but because there was people you didn't know all around you. You were scared to disappoint anyone, so you tried to block your anxiety out. You couldn't, so you just embraced it. You were in love with two guys, but you chose one and chased the other!" Bailey continued, and I didn't know how to feel for a couple of seconds.

"Now! I don't know who you are, but I can tell you're going to be bitter at everyone and everything that loves you for no fucking reason. Probably that's why you're mad. You're afraid of disappointing everyone, so you make an independent choice of pushing them away. You're anxiety is taking the best of you and you're trying to hold on to something, but you pull everyone down with you!" Bailey explained to me, and I just couldn't say anything.