Super Showcase Part 3 *Short and bad match warning*

Start from the beginning

Rosemary came down to the ring and hits the red wedding on Sasha banks before pinning her and becoming the first ever SCW Women's champion.

Cody: Your Winner and my newest associate. ROSEMARY!!!

*SCW Tuesday Night Reload 2 weeks before Super Showcase*

A four women battle royal will be held to see Rosemary first challenger for the women's championship.

*Cuts to Maria Marshall winning the Battle Royal*

David: Here is your winner, MARIA MARSHALL!

*Saturday Night Reload*

Rosemary: Maria Marshall. No one who has faced me has come out the same. They are all became a decaying zombie following my every command. And you're next.

The promo ends which a picture of half Rosemary face and half Maria Marshall face with a lighting in between.

*End of Promo package*

David Ladies and Gentlemen this following contest is set for one fall and it is for the SCW Women's Championship. Introducing first from Queens New York, MARIA MARSHALL!

Excalibur: Now here is a women's who many say should have been the first SCW Women's champion. Maria Marshall a extremely violent yet talent individual.

Corey: Excalibur you are correct. Maria Marshall is very talent but is very violent. Just look at the very first episode of Tuesday night reload. Maria destroyed Kylie Rae on that night and tonight she could become the next SCW Women's champion.

David: And her opponent, representing the Devil's Ammunition. She is the SCW women's champion, ROSEMARY!

Excalibur: Now here is an individual that won the SCW Women's Championship in a very controversial way. And it's all thanks to that damn nightmare known as Cody Johnson.

Corey: Ya and despite all that she is like she is a fighting champion. She wants to push Maria to her limit to see if Maria can win the SCW Women's Championship.

Excalibur: And you see Corey that Maria said she will win the SCW Women's championship or die trying. Very determined young lady is Maria Marshall.

Rosemary hands the title to the referee as she raises the belt. Soon the bell ring and the matches starts. The two get into a collar and elbow tie up. After a few seconds Rosemary quickly rolls her up.

1...

2...

Maria then rolls up Rosemary.

1...

2..

Rosemary quickly rolls up Maria again

1...

2...

Kickout!

The two sperate before Maria Marshall puts Rosemary in the corner but Rosemary moves out the way and rolls up Maria again.