Harry jumped at the sudden contact .-"Oh Jesus...Louis! You startled me!"

Louis giggled and hugged the tall boy.-"Well I'm here now right, where's the emergency?"

Harry chuckled nervously from the hug.-"There's no emergency..."

Louis looked at him with half closed eyes.-"I left work for nothing?"

Harry looked down shyly.-"Well I missed you. Work got tiring, so I thought, yeah I need a little Louis-dose."

Louis smiled genuinely.-"Alright than, here I am, better now?"

"Much much better! Also I ordered Yorkshire tea for you, and a donut. You probably haven't eaten yet. You're getting skinny because of work. Are you still neglecting your lunch breaks?"-Harry said making Louis sit next to him, pulling him by his sleeve like a child.

Louis made sure to wrap an arm around Harry's back and bring him closer.-"Just what I've been thinking all day. I didn't indeed eat, thanks Haz!"

He blushed.-"It's nothing. We all get so lazy on Fridays I swear. Especially when the weather is so perfectly monotone."

"Rain days are lazy days, makes you wanna stay in bed all day"-Louis agreed.

Soon his tea came and so did the donuts and Harry's large cup of coffee.

Louis thanked the waiter and took a sip of his warm tea.-"Perfect."

Harry took out his sketch book and his pencil.-"So I also might have lured you in a trap..."

"What?"

"I'm just gonna..."-Harry didn't finish his sentence but showed him the sketch book.-"...stay still."

Louis giggled and posed.-"You finally doing a painting of me?"

"Uhhh...No, just getting inspired."-He lied. Great Harry. Now he hates you for sure.

"Great! You get inspired by me? Must be my blue eyes! Should I pose like Mona Lisa?"-He said cheerfully as he straightened his back and placed his hands like her.

Harry laughed.-"No, just...be you!"-He said softly, shyly tapping the sketch book.

"Okay...is this okay?"-Louis said as he rested his elbows on the coffee table and looked at Harry with a simple wide smile, and direct eye contact, staring deep into his soul, if he could just read his mind.

Harry's heart skipped a beat...Louis was the best at posing eventually.-"Perfect."-He said more about Louis than the pose. His green eyes scanning all details of the older boy. 'Perfect creature.'-He thought.

Louis watched as Harry took his time to sketch everything on the paper. Dragging the pencil like a branch on some sandy surface, leaving a soft mark on the white sheet. The sharp tip the carbon pencil making a not so even sound, it felt like it was dancing over the paper with a certain rhythm.

He liked how Harry's tongue would softly poke out time by time, making him look very focused on what he was doing. Or when he made a mistake or missed a line and he would scrunch his nose in disapproval. His green eyes would meet his every now and then, giving satisfied smiles or giggles as he took every detail in.

Louis took a bite of the donut, not moving from the position. Harry watched as the powdered sugar covered his lips, his mouth tasting the sweetness the other was feeling. For a second Harry had to fight the urge to lean down and taste the sugar on his lips. The closure between them not helping his situation. He took a deep breath and exhaled. Louis was an angel that just happened to stand in front of him with that soft look on his blue gem eyes. Like diamonds that never lose their shine.