Chapter 7. Happy (p1)

(drawing [not mine] I imagine from left to right: Biana; Marella/Sophie; Linh)

Twins's House

The sun rose up in harmony with Princess Purryfins's purring coming from Linh's room. School was in one hour and it was probably the worst day of Tam's life. He was sweating so much that he had to shower twice and he took half an hour to choose the perfect outfit Biana would like. Another 20 minutes was used to style his hair and 10 minutes were left for breakfast with Linh. How would this day go? Was this a good change or a bad one? He had to do this one day.

Everglen

Fitz and Biana were tired from laughing and eating too much food last night. Brother and sister bonding time could be great sometimes when Alden and Della went out on date night.  Fitz had extracted so many secrets from Biana and it went both ways. Fitz liked Sophie and Linh. He had done the experience of not changing socks for a week with Keefe. (Biana had commented that that was why they were all rigid when she had picked them up to attack Fitz) Biana was going to dye the roots of her hair rainbow for 3 days because she had lost a bet with Linh.

*Fitz's P.O.V.*

When I arrived at school, I had noticed that Biana had not told me her crush yet. I had forgotten to ask her. Oh well, I'd ask her tonight. Tam was unusually fidgety when he arrived at Foxfire. He looked like he was either constipated, or, on the verge of dying.

"Um, you okay over there?", I asked, hesitant.

"...No."

"What's wrong? Tell me, maybe I can help"

"You'll see soon enough."

What was  wrong? He was usually so calm and posed. Reserved but not showing any emotion. I glanced at Linh, who smiled back but, was that a smirk? Did she know something I didn't?

But then, nothing more troubling happened at the end of the day. It was a normal day until Biana came home happier than usual, and giggling with Linh, Marella, and Sophie. 

"What's so great?" I was annoyed to not have been part of whatever that was such a happy moment.

"Well.................... ImightbedatingTam", Biana blurted out in one go.

"WHAT?????????????????????????????????????????????????" I was so shocked. "OMG, he's your crush!"

"Yes! And Tam gave her a BABY IMP! Iggy somehow found a girlfriend too and... 3 baby imps were born!" Sophie chimed in, excited.

"He's called Diamond!" Marella also wanted to be part of the conversation and she held up this immaculate white, sparkly, shiny furball that looked like a mini version of Iggy. 

"Isn't he cute?!" The girls screeched into my ears, deafening me at the same time.

"Yes..", I grimaced while worrying about having another sparkly animal in the house.

"That's not very nice, Fitz!" Sophie was glaring at me with her chocolate eyes. Right. She was a Telepath too. 

"Whatever do you mean?", I asked in the most innocent voice possible, checking that Biana didn't understand.

Unfortunately, Sophie told Linh, Marella and Biana (who sweared to seek revenge and assault me with imp fart, burps, vomit and other things I did not want to imagine) on the spot.

"Just have a nice date with Tam, Biana!" (I only said that because I was hoping Biana's punishment would be less harsh. I also decided not to threaten Tam about taking care of my sister.)

AN/ I will do another part of this chapter with Biana's P.O.V. at school when Tam actually declares his love ! How did it go? <3 Then, I'll do the actual date with pics of outfits

Thank you for reading, voting or comenting <3

~BFV