" So shall we start the ceremony " the priest asked and we nodded .

   " Alpha  Park Jimin will you be loyal to your mate Jeon Jungkook. And love him till your end and take care of him in all low and high. Will you accept Omega Jeon Jungkook as your mate?!" He asked and Jimin nodded .

   " I do" he said softly looking at me with love .

    " And you Omega Jeon Jungkook will you love your Alpha till your last breath and be loyal to him. Will you take care of him when he is in his low and love him at his all lows and high. Will you Omega Jeon Jungkook accept Park Jimin as mate . Your Alpha?!" He asked I nodded my head softly looking at Jimin

   " I do . " I said softly .

   " And you may- these kids " he said as Jimin aldready kissed me I chuckled and kissed back . He caressed my cheeks before pulling away I blushed as people cheered.

   " I love you " he said near my ear pecking it and I blushed

    " I love you too more" I said and we both started taking pictures .

    I then started talking with tae and Suga hyung as Jimin and his friends talked there .

    " Bro.  You finally got married " tae said and I chuckled . We three talked so much and he said bye before leaving . I turned around and gone to Jimin seeing him standing near Hobi hyung . He looks mad..

    " He is mad . Get him" hobi hyung whispered to me pushing me behind Jimin

 Get him" hobi hyung whispered to me pushing me behind Jimin

  I held his shoulder going near him.

   " Jimin.." I called softly and he  didn't respond . I blew some air on his air and he didn't did anything I pouted .

    " Jiminie~Alpha" I called and he smirked . Turning around .

    " I was just talking to them and you are mad " I said pouting and he pecked my lips .

     " I just wanted your attention and wanna play to see your reaction kookie" he said and I blushed .

     He kissed me softly and I kissed back I held his shoulder as his arms around my waist .

    He pulled away . " Let's eat" he said and we gone to eat as many people left time by time .

    " Hey " Jimin's mom called me and I looked at her bowing respectfully .

     " It's ok. Is my baby taking good care of you ? If he ever did anything tell to me we can solve it . I am always here for you hmm" she said softly and I smiled nodding

    " It doesn't need Mrs.Park he take care of me so so well" I said and she smiled .

     " And just call me mom" she said softly and I nodded .

   My mom came to me after she left.

   " And it's time for you guys to go too. Don't use protection . Even when you guys use it wouldn't work when he goes knotting you so much" she said and I blushed .

   " Mom! Stop it's embarassing" I said and she chuckled

    " Well I want grandchildren so I will tell you stuffs . And here put this scent it makes him want you more " she said and I looked at her wide eyes whining .

     " Mom! Why are you doing this " I asked she just pecked my head and walked away . I shyly looked at it . Why am I feeling so shy today. I never felt this shy..

    I put the scent on me and gone to Jimin . Hugging him back hug. He chuckled leaning on my chest before stopping . He turned around slowly .

    " What are you putting baby?!" He asked sniffing

    " I.. mo- do you like it?!" I asked shyly he looked at me .

    " I can't even control myself . When I saw you walking towards me first . I kept controlling myself and now smelling this scent on you it just makes more difficult for me " he said groaning I giggled pecking his lips he pulled me by my waist close and kissed me hungrily I kissed back with same hunger he pulled out .

   " Let's go to our house baby" he said and I nodded . He lifted me bridal style walking to car I blushed and hid my face on his chest

   " My alpha" I said softly and he pecked my head .

    " My Omega" he said driving home..

********************************

Thank you for reading. Support me by commenting and voting 💜🐥🐇