I feel her I see her
I have to save them both
Before my demonic anger
Goes out of control!

Screwball stretches out his hand to grab her but she disappears, he growls frustrated falling to his knees holding his head as the black spikes pierce though his skin

Like fire
Hellfire
Feels like fire in my skin
This vengeful
Desire
It wants out as I keep it in

Screwball breathes heavily as the veins in his body glowed and boiled bright red, an purple glowing illusion of Amethyst knees in front of him lifting up his face making him look into her sparking motionless eyes.

He grabs her face brushing his hand against her cheeks as she lightly holds his hand with a smile, he holds her close shaking visibly as she fades away leaving him feeling angry again.

It's not my fault!

I'm not to blame!

It is that jerk who has sparked my flame

Screwball ears perk up at the sound the alarm notifying the prison guards he had escaped his cell. He quickly wipes his tears and gets up bolting down the halls

It's not my fault

If I follow my plan

I'll get the ones I love away that crazed man!

Screwball snarls his fangs punching the wall in frustrating and anger leaving a giant dent behind. He grabs the balcony front flipping to the lower level as he hears the guards foot steps getting louder.

My sweet Amethyst
Using healing and protection spells
Keep our sweet Emerald safe
My flesh and blood

Screwball pulls onto his hair, he looks up to see a hallucination of Emma run up to him with a big smile on her face reaching out to him. Screwball smiles with tears forming in his eyes as he stretched his arms out picking her up twirling her around.

My sweet little girl
I'll make Draxum tastes the fires of hell
And When I'm done with him
He'll leave us alone!

He looks down at his 'daughter' who snuggles up against his chest he gently placed a hand on her head hugging her close kissing her forehead gently.

"Screwtonagus!!"

A voice breaks him out of his trance making 'Emma' disappear from his arms, he looks up into the abyss with angry empty demonic red eyes as he turns to see the entire hidden city prison department in front of him with tasers, guns, baton sticks ready for a fight. "Give up scum your surrounded you're not going anywhere." A big shark mutant snarls standing in front of all the other guards with a frown on his face.

Screwball looks at all of them slowly looking down cracking a fanged smile and then started laughing

He laughed hysterically like a crazed mad man, the guards look at each other still trying to be brave but obviously looked absolutely terrified, Screwball looks up at them squinting his demon eyes with an insane smile.

"You've all got guts I'll give ya that, too bad that's what's gonna be all over the walls when I leave."

The shark mutant snarls as Screwball casually stands up straight, he stretches out his arms and gestures all of them to 'come at him.' All the guards start to run at him but Screwball unfazed stretches out his arms above his head. He moves his neck side cracking it rolling his shoulders as he crotches down smirking like a lion about to jump onto its prey.

"Alright fellas let's play."

He bolts towards them swinging his arms he pulls back his fist and as a guard comes up raising his stun gun to zap him Screwball quickly reaches behind and pulls out a giant mallet hitting him in the face hard causing him to fly into a wall.

Screwball leans back sliding onto the floor with his knees nearing missing a baton swing, he sweeps him off his legs and round kicking him in the chest. Two guards try to ambush him but he quickly jumps up between them kicking them both in the face. A cop throws a punch but Screwball catches it with an evil smirk as he pulls back his arm and elbows him in the throat making the guards gag out his tongue unable to breathe before he could Screwball spins round kicking him in the stomach sending the prison guard to the ground groaning in pain.

Another soldier tried to shoot him but Screwball quickly dodged the bullets he snaps his finger turning the gun into a snake, the guard yells out dropping it as he grabbed by the front of his collar and throw into his colleagues knocking them all to the ground.

"You guys really suck at this I was hoping you'd put up more of a fight." Screwball sticks his tongue out on the side of his mouth jokingly flexing his big muscular chest walking away

"You ain't gonna away with this!" The shark captain holds his side in a rage "I know what you did! You cold hearted murderer!!"

Screwball stops standing silent he clutched his fists snarling his fangs foaming at the mouth, he slowly turns to the captain with rage glowing red eyes black spikes piercing down his back, his arms, his legs. He stomps over to the captain grabbing him by the throat he slams him against the wall. Screwball growls angrily pulling back his claw to strike.

But then he feels another sharp pain making him drop the shark to put both hands on his chest where his heart was. He slows his breathing taking a deep breath looking pass the cop

"Don't worry baby I'm gonna find ya." Screwball growls to himself as his fists burn fire red "I'll find ya if I gotta burn down the whole fricking CITY!!!!!" he stomps away from the shocked guard paralyzed by fear.He lifts up a hand a blasts a hole though the ceiling, he unleashed his long red bat wing and he quickly flys out of the inside of the prison.

Hellfire
Dark fire
Now Draxum it's your turn
Mess with me you
Selfish liar
When I'm done you will burn!

He lands on the top of the roof, Screwball clutched his chest in pain leaning forward to hold his balance.

I swear I will find her

And she will find me

He could feel the tears pouring down his face as he thought about being so far from his own family, not being able to protect them.

He grunts angrily snarling his fangs

I will find her!

Or

New York

Will

Burn!!!!!

His humongous bat wings burst from his back as he screams to the heavens angrily clutching his enraged fists that suddenly burst into flames as his eyes engulfed in rage.

Now after so many years

He was finally free.