1. You- you- ugh!

"My head hurts," I groaned, sitting up and massaging my forehead

"Too bright..." someone mumbled from beside me and I blinked, memories slowly pouring in as I stared at a sandy coat.

"Holy shit! Holy shit!" swearing, I jumped up only to be greeted by harsh sunlight, a grassy field and more grumbles.

"Where are we?" Atsuki or whatever the Jinko's name was sat up too, rubbing his eyes.

"Dazai-san! You came!" Akutagawa breathed, completely awed by the bag of bandages currently still kissing the ground.

"Teme! I told not to follow us! Do you ever listen?!" I pulled him up by his collar, shaking him harshly.

What is wrong with this suicidal maniac?!

"Tch, hat rack you are so loud so early in the morning," Dazai groaned pushing me away before his eyebrows furrowed, "Wait, early morning? Weren't we fighting that shitty ability user at night?"

"So did we really travel dimensions or did we just fall asleep and wake up late?" Jinko- kid wondered.

"No, we were fighting in a forest, this is an open field," Akutagawa shook his head.

"Maybe he just teleported us to a different location?" I offered, deliberately ignoring Dazai's ever growing frown.

"I don't think that's the case," Dazai said quietly, "This is not anywhere in Yokohama, I know every stone of that city, not to mention don't you all realize something glaringly obvious?"

"Like what?" all three of us chorused.

"Chuuya, I am almost the same height as you, that means we are sixteen right now, we went back in age, twhich signifies that we really are in a different dimension," he replied, frustrated, "Because otherwise that teleporting guy would have known better than to make me regress back to the port mafia age had we still been in our world where he can control age himself."

"Now isn't that a wonderful news," I couldn't help but smirk.

"You are still shorter, chibi," Dazai pointed out.

"But your face is closer for me to punch," I glared back immediately, readying to smash the living daylights out of the smug bastard.

God, his whole existence made me want to either kill him or die myself!

"I don't really feel much difference," Atsuki checked his arms, "Maybe I haven't grown much since I was sixteen."

"I agree with Jinko," Akutagawa said quietly.

Lucky you two to have such impressive height at sixteen, I thought sourly.

"Wow, Dazai-san, we are of the same age!" Atsuki gushed excitedly making me sigh.