~1~

Steps.....

Steps.....

Steps could be heard in the empty corridor.

Even if the other students already reached their respective classes after the bell rang signalling the start of the first  period in the school.

The girl didn't rush but walked calmly towards her class.

"So class, today we will study the reproductive system!,"a voice could be heard from the direction the girl was heading to. It's probably the class teacher of A-3.

"Excuse me ma'am...", The girl interrupts the class by calling for attention.

"Yes?", the teacher questions.

"Um...I am the new transfer student. Kim Yeji", the timid girl answers.

"Oh...come on...introduce yourself to the class", the teacher gently smiles answering.

While Yeji's eyes meet the rest of the class, she no doubt could feel the stares and some burning stares towards her but she didn't question and ignored them.

"Hello everyone!", Yeji greets with little wave and a small smile.

The students coo at her cuteness except some bright backbenchers.

"My name is Kim Yeji. Please take care of me", she says and bows.

The teacher signals her to sit in back of the students who had secretly smirk at each other at the beginning of the class when they had noticed her.

She walks towards her seat passing through those seven backbenchers.

For a second, her bright aura had turned to one of the darkest auras when passed by those backbenchers...but nobody noticed it since it was just for a second.