ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3🩵

Please excuse mistakes. Enjoy 🤍

𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎́ 𝙶𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚜
𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 14𝚝𝚑, 2019
𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗🤷🏾‍♀️

I stared into space, not really caring about the work that needed to be done. I was too busy thinking about Onika. I want to ask her to be my valentine. I decided to start off small with her. She's been through a lot these past few weeks and I wanted to make up for my stubborn ass not helping her out.

"Ms. Knowles. Since you seem to be so deep in thought, would you like to finish the problem?" The teacher said, purposely making the class look at me. I rolled my eyes and leaned back in the seat.

"No."

"You should participate in class. It shows me that you're paying attention." I rolled my eyes again. I didn't care about this that much. I got exceptional grades. I did most of my work. Bitch ass teachers just wanna get on my ass for no damn reason. "No thanks. Just continue the lesson."

She lightly huffed before turning back to the board and continuing to teach. I smirked to myself.

I left class and made my to my next one. This is the one I have with Nicki and the rest of those kids. I smiled just thinking about her. Damn, she got me smiling and I ain't even make her mine yet. That's right, I said 'yet'. I'm going to give her the time she needs along with getting to know her better. I know the feelings we have are mutual. They just need time to grow.

"Hey Nika- what's wrong?" Her head hung low and she wore dark glasses. It didn't really make sense at first, she left the apartment completely fine. Although, the first time that she did was around the same time her and Nasir first got together. The whole school found out about the altercation they had behind the bleachers where he hit her and gave her a black eye. I felt the most rage out of anyone who cared about the situation. My feelings were still so strong so it took everything in me not to kill him where he stood.

I sat next to her rubbing her back, letting all of the confusion and anger become evident in my face. I pulled her desk closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder. "What happened?" I whispered, trying my best not to sound too angry.

"He hit me. I was walking from the parking lot after lunch and he stopped me and accused me of sleeping with you while I was with him. I told him he was crazy for accusing me for something he had actually done and I called him out. After, he just hit me. Now my face is red and there's a bruise." She explained. Her voice was raspy meaning that she cried. My fists balled up as I watched the door. We were still waiting on more students, when he walks through that door all hell will break loose.

"Beyoncé, no."

"Why the hell not?"

"Just don't do nothing." She mumbled. I could tell she didn't want any more confrontations. I'm not promising anything. If he walks through them doors like he's the man after putting his hands on Onika, best believe he gon' run me my damn fade.

"Fine." I calmed down when she grabbed my hand and played with my fingers. Just like I thought, he walked into class with a smile on his face and his arm around Megan. I watched as he looked at me and smirked.

Did this muthafucka just- Oh hell no...

I let go of Onika and calmly went up to him. I looked him up and down as he let go of Megan and told her to sit. He looked at me and it turned into a staring contest. "Why'd you hit her?"

"Don't know." He shrugged. I let out a sarcastic chuckle then threw a quick right hook, hitting him in his nose. I heard a crack and guessed that I broke it. He yelled in pain and while he was occupied with his bleeding face I kicked him in the dick making him fall to the floor. He groaned and I laughed at him. I looked at Nicki and she just shook her head in disappointment.