ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3🩵

Start from the beginning

Long story short, I was sent to the principal's office and since this was a first offense I was given detention tomorrow afternoon. I walked to my car a drove home. I entered the apartment and smiled seeing Adore in her highchair, eating puffs and babbling about something. I went over to her and picked her up, admiring the cute Valentine's day onesie.

"Hi baby!" I kissed all over her face making her giggle

"Hi baby!" I kissed all over her face making her giggle. I continued to mess with her as I looked for Onika. I smiled when I saw her in the bathroom looking in the linen closet. "You good Nika? You feeling better?" I leaned against the door frame. She looked up at me and frowned. I furrowed my eyebrows making her roll her eyes and continue searching for whatever the fuck she was looking for.

I left her by herself and put Adore in the playpen, then went back to the room after turning on the TV. "What's with the attitude Nicki?" She just shrugged as she put things away. I huffed and walked up to her and picked her up, placing her short, aggravating ass on the counter.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"You don't listen. I told you to do nothing but you just don't listen."

I chuckled dryly. That's what this is about? "Your mad because I defended you? He disrespected you twice and you're still trying to stick up for his dumb ass? You doing too much ."

𝙾𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚊 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚓
𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 14𝚝𝚑, 2019
𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜🏢

She was a right. I was doing too much at the moment. My face flushed in embarrassment. "I didn't mean it like that, Bey. You just didn't have to do him like that. I was going to handle it." I looked into her eyes as she towered over me. She smiled a bit and laughed. "I have a small feeling that you're gonna get me in a lot of trouble."

I pursued my lips and wrapped my arms around her neck. "You like trouble."

"You're trouble, so I guess that's true." She laughed and I did the same. I pecked her lips a few times and then slipped away to go check on Adore. She was holding onto the railing of the playpen, looking at the TV.

"Hey cutie, come here." I picked her up and smiled at her making her laugh. "Let's go get ready." I brought her to the bathroom and bathed her off then we went to the nursery to change her clothes. I put her in a new diaper, and a pretty pink outfit. I did her hair and waited to put on her shoes on.

 I did her hair and waited to put on her shoes on