"You ask that as if this isn't my house." Ralph laughed humourlessly.

"Well your either always at work, staying at a hotel in Vegas or hooking up with some chick years younger than you." Carly said, folding her arms.

Her father laughed again.

Carly began more worried as Ralph's laughter became louder and more evil.

Suddenly, something shattered on the wall to the side of Carly's head.

She let out a cry as she cowered into the corner of the wall.

She felt something dripping down her face and her hands shakily went to her cheek, feeling a sharp object.

The girl let out a cry as she pulled out a glass shard.

"You don't talk to me like that, you hear me?!" Ralph shouted loudly.

Carly had began to cry.

Her father walked towards her, picking her up by her hair.

Carly let out a sufficated yell as she was yanked up to her feet.

Her father grabbed her jaw, Carly smelling the alcohol from his breath.

"I asked if you heard me!" Ralph shouted.

Carly quickly nodded, her eyes clouded with tears.

"Use your words, dollface." Ralph sneered.

"I heard you." Carly said softly as she cried.

Ralph smirked before letting go of Carly's face.

He pat her shoulders, smiling before he dust off her shoulders, taking in what the girl was wearing. "Where'd you go all prettied up like this?"

"I went out with a friend." Carly had answered through tears.

"A boy or a girl?" Ralph asked with a hum.

"A girl." Carly answered with a hoarse voice.

Ralph hummed his hands, trailing down Carly's body.

Carly's chest heaved as she looked away.

"You're growing into a beautiful young girl." Ralph said. "You look just like your mother when she was your age."

"T-Thanks." Carly had stuttered out shakily.

"How about we have a little fun?" Ralph smirked

Carly furrowed her brows, her heart dropping and she had immediately felt light-headed and naseous.

"No, no, no, please." Carly cried out, backing up even closer to the wall. "Please dad, I'm your daughter, please."

"Shh." Ralph shushed as he grabbed his daughter's face roughly. "Don't fight it okay? Don't fight it."

Carly began crying loudly, shaking her head as her father pressed her against the wall.

"Dad, you're drunk! Stop, please!" Carly sobbed out.

Ralph placed his hand over Carly's mouth, unbuckling his belt. "Shut up or I'll kill you."

Carly tried to fight against him but he was just too stronger than her.

And eventually, Carly gave up.

*

🥋

summary:

carly comes home from the date to her drunk father.

her father sees diane in the girl and forces himself unto her.

A//N

okay so i've been wanting to write serious topics(more serious than i usually write) into my books for awhile now and i've decided to include SA and abuse into this book.

sexual assault is something that should be taken seriously. if you have been sexually assaulted and feel at fault, please remember it is not your fault whatsoever.

also if you are getting abused, please don't be scared to speak to someone. i promise you that although you may feel alone, there are people out there who will listen to you and will care for you.

words cannot explain how sick i feel whenever i hear about someone being sexually assaulted. writing this chapter made me tear up a bit because it saddens me that what carly had went through in this chapter has happened/is happening to people all over the world.

although you may not know me personally and i may not know you personally, please know that i love you.

i love you so so much<3

cya

Hopelessly Devoted To You - Miguel Diazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें