"No, no, this calls for a real toast." Johnny smiled mischievously, causing Carly to raise her brow as Johnny disappeared into his office before coming out again with a bottle of liquor in his hand. "The good stuff, for real men."

Miguel looked skeptical, causing Johnny to roll his eyes

"Drink it, it'll put hair on your balls."

"Is that a good thing?" Miguel questioned confusedly.

"Yeah, it's a good thing." Johnny answered.

"To Cobra Kai!" Carly yelled happily.

"To being the man!" Miguel cheered.

"Never accept defeat." Johnny shouted before they each took a swig of the liqour.

Carly had already drank alcohol multiple times, curtosey of her very amazing brother, so she expected the taste, not scrunching her face.

Although, Johnny and Carly both laughed at Miguel who scrunched his face, coughing slightly.

Carly took the bottle chugging it.

Miguel watched the girl with a smile on his face before Johnny snagged it away before the girl could finish it.

"Hey, leave some for me!" He said before chugging the little remainder it had.

Carly laughed, shaking her head.

Miguel was still watching her, his smile never leaving his face.

Carly turned to face Miguel, her smile faltering slightly as she saw Miguel staring at her.

"You good?" Carly asked, resting a hand on his shoulder.

Miguel looked down to her hand on his shoulder before looking back up at her, nodding.

"Yeah.

🥋

"Hey, thanks for the ride." Miguel smiled at Carly as he got out of the car.

"No problem, that's what-" Carly had cut herself off, letting out a yawn that caused her eyes to water.

Miguel raised a brow as he turned to face her. "You look really tired, sure you're good enough to drive home?"

"Of course I am, I-" Carly had to stop herself as she let out another eye-watering yawn.

"Carly, just crash here tonight." Miguel rolled his eyes.

"I'm not tired." Carly fought back. "Do I look sleepy to you?"

Miguel raised his brow, silently asking if he should answer that question.

"I'll see you tomorrow for practice." Carly said to the boy.

"Bye, see you tomorrow." Miguel sighed out.

"Bye." Carly said again befire she drove off slowly.

Miguel watched her drive off with a small smile.

🥋

"Mom?" Carly called out as she entered the house. "I'm-

"She went out." A deep voice called back.

Carly stilled at the voice, the hairs on her arm standing up.

"Hey, dad."

"Hello." Carly's dad said as he flicked on the lightswitch, Carly instantly noticing the bottle of alcohol in his hand.

*

He was intoxicated.

"What're you doing home?" Carly asked, looking down to the floor.