Ch8

Double update

After a heavy wait, the three came dancing and the table was again decorated with heavenly food. Seonghwa sat there looking like a mother duck waiting for its duckling. The three stand at the door observing the food and drooling. Seonghwa motioned them to come. And they didn't need to be told twice, all of them were seated ready to dig in. They started the lunch and all moaned after one bite. Seonghwa chuckles seeing their reaction, he eyed the other with so much adoration.  

Hongjoong broken the silence, "Seonghwa, you don't have to cook lunch for us every day." 

"Why," all the three said with different emotions.
Seonghwa was confused. Mingi shouted and Yunho was sad. Hongjoong was shocked to see these mixed emotions.

"Because I hire you for the cafe, not to spoil us" he reasoned.

"Then what about breakfast and dinner? You don't want me to make that too" Seonghwa asked.
Now it was Yunho's and Mingi's turn to be confused.

"That's the different matter," Hongjoong said nervous looking at two younger. He knows after eating Seonghwa's meal, Jongho won't eat take out.

Yunho then interrupted, "Wait a minute hyung. Why are you talking about breakfast and dinner? Why will Seonghwa hyung cook for you?"
Mingi was about to open to add other questions when Hongjoong interrupted, "it's a long story." 
"We have time," both the younger said in unison.

Hongjoong sigh, eyeing Seonghwa to ask for permission to continue.

Seonghwa smiled a bit and continued, "It was a few days ago, when I first came here. I was robbed and they took away my money and clothes. I was a little injured and had nowhere to go. So your hyung helped me and now I'm staying with him and baby bear." 

Both the younger ones were listening very carefully. They looked at their oldest with sympathy, they could feel the pain in his voice. Both rushed to hug him, Seonghwa was surprised but soon melted in the big babies hug. He strangely felt good, he felt comfortable, he felt home.
Home, oh how much he wanted this type of comfort and a feeling, a place called home. 

They pulled away to find Seonghwa's face crumpled, tears welled up in his eyes and threatening to fall. 

"Hyung, what happened?" Yunho asked in a low voice, creasing his hyung's hair. Seonghwa again pulled them in a hug. Yunho noted the sadness in his eyes, it was something more.
He decided to pour so much love in his hug to make his hyung more comfortable. Seonghwa felt it, he felt the love and comfort he needed. They stayed there for few minutes until Hongjoong cough to bring them back to the place.
Seonghwa has a shade of pink on his cheeks, he shyly looked up to see Hongjoong who was busy looking at the younger. Seonghwa again felt some funny feeling in his stomach. He likes this feeling. He likes stealing glances at his mini boss, he likes being the reason for the smile on his boss lips, he likes how his boss moans for his cooking and oh how much he wants to taste those lips when they sinfully moan.

Yunho noticed his hyung looking at their boss and he smirked, "interesting" he mumbled.

"Time to get back to work boys," Hongjoong announced. Seonghwa again came back from his thoughts and smiled to himself. He even likes the feeling of thinking about his boss everyday.
"Yes, boss" all shouted going back to their own work. 

Slowly the cafe was being empty, the cake and pastries were selling endlessly. But in front of the main counter, sat three boys who were not in the mood to leave anytime soon.

Seonghwa was helping on the counter, then he felt a pair of eyes staring at him. He turned around to jump up in shock. The three boys on the font table were shamelessly observing his every move. He felt uneasy but continued to do his work. After a while Hongjoong come to find a poor Seonghwa and three hawk preying him. Seonghwa looks so uncomfortable under their gaze but he doesn't shoo them away even though it's time to close the café.

"You three stop it, you're making him uncomfortable. I'll introduce him to you. Just wait a few minutes," he told the three.
All the eyes were on Hongjoong then on Seonghwa then the three started whispering to themselves.

After a while Yunho and Mingi came and sat at the table with the three. "Ay-yo what's up?" Yunho asked and then a chaotic talk started.
There was too much noise for five people. Seonghwa was staring at him with round eyes, it was new for him. Hongjoong appear from behind and sigh, scaring the shit out of Seonghwa but he didn't show it.

"Let me introduce you to them. They are friends? Yeahhhh kind of friends," Hongjoong said unsure how to describe their relation.
As the two older moved to the table, there was sudden silence and Seonghwa felt awkward. 

Hongjoong started," He's our new baker, Park Seonghwa. He's the oldest of us, respect him especially you Wooyoung."

Seonghwa was nervous as he was looking at his lap and had a light shade of pink on his cheeks and ears.

Wooyoung chuckled, "He's cute."

"Wooyoung, he's older. Respect him," San said.
A compliment from a stranger made Seonghwa look up. All the three were smiling at him, he too smiled back.

"Hello, I'm San. Choi San, nice to meet you hyung," a fox-like guy introduced himself.
"I'm Yeosang," the quiet one with fried chicken in his hand said.
Seonghwa nodd smiling. Then he noticed the last one who was staring at him intensely.
The last one smiled at him and Seonghwa can feel a different aura from him. This aura screams I'm a troublemaker, you can't control me, I do whatever the f**k I want.

"I'm Wooyoung, Jung Wooyoung. We are regular here. We know Hongjoong hyung since he established this cafe here. We came here everyday to meet and eat, so you would be seeing us a lot," he smiled and winked at Seonghwa.

Seonghwa blushed, he chuckled seeing older pink. And then the table was full of laughter and talks. Seonghwa felt like a big family surrounding him. Everyone here makes him feel comfortable and he was grateful to everyone.
But deep inside he feared that, if one day they knew his secret, would they leave him?
Will they stop talking? Will they differentiate him? These questions were pricking his heart but he decided to ignore it for now.

And at the end of the day and non stop talking of Wooyoung he got to know a lot about the Cafe and the owner, about Mingi and Yunho. He knows that all the five go to the same university and different departments. And that they all are like younger brothers to Hongjoong. And that Hongjoong has no control over Wooyoung and he's the only one who is not afraid of him and much more.

I don't know if the story is going good but it's the only escape I've. I hope you all like it. Please stay safe and healthy ❤️❤️
I'll drop by soon till then bye~👋👋

Date: 23 October 2021