Ep-5

Tae's pov.

I'm very happy that mom accepted yn..... I can't wait to make her mine... Well I already planned something to get her.........,..... Just wait and see how I'm gonna make he MINE.

Suddenly music started to play and all the couples started dancing......

Tae: I want a help from you guys.

Namjoon : what it is.

Tae : *smirked * I wanna dance with my babygirl.

Jimin: I got it

Tae : You are the best soulmate jimin-ahh

Yn 's pov......

Suddenly some of the boys approached us

Suddenly some of the boys approached us. They are Jenni's brother.

Jimin : May I have a dance with you my beautiful lady.

He said to Rose.

Rose shyly nodded.

Like that :Tzuyu with Namjoon
Sana with J-hope

Jennie Unnie didn't go as she didn't want to.

Me, Jennie and Irene Unnie are left as my other friends went dancing.

Tae : May I have a dance with you bab- ahmmm.. Ms. Yn

I got shocked when he approached me. I was hesitant at first.

Tae : I won't bite my dear.

I looked over Irene Unnie she nodded her head as approval. So I accepted. He caught my hand in his gently and we went to the dance floor. Not to mention I was so nervous cause this was my first time dancing with a man.

He placed my hands on his shoulder. His right hand snaked through my waist pulling me lil closer to him. Tbh I was never this close with any guy I was so nervous . I can feel his stare on me so I didn't look at him but looked everywhere accept him.

Tae : So what is your age Ms. Yn.?

Yn : huh?

His sudden question caught me offguard.

Tae : I asked what's your age.

Yn : I'm 19 .

Tae : So do you have any siblings.

Yn : yea. I have an elder sister and her name is Irene Bae.

Tae : So what are you studying.

Like Tae asked her some random questions. So that she don't feel nervous or uncomfortable around him and she finally was comfortable with him as he was so friendly with her. She also asked him some questions about him.

Yn : Now can we stop I want to go to washroom.

Tae : yea ok.

He left me (yn) I went to washroom. Little did she notice the smirk forming on his lips.